Join our server on Discord

Ur fav author (besides RR)
Who would you vote as ur fav lemon author/writer if Red Rover wasn't on the list? :)
Lord Archive, and Lord Tarsisk. They are both true to life in their stories, and to people. Except for when Tarsisk switched to Iori's point of veiw in Overdose. Then it went somewhat bad, but still readable. But neither of them have a metaphor between them. If metaphors were the only things able to create fire, these two would sadly perish.

I don't understand the big thing about Rover; he's written a lot, certainly, but what I've read isn't that great, and I can't be bothered to get into any of his series. I did like his tour of the DaD, though, that was quite funny. I might have appreciated it more if I was about at the time when it was written.
Quote:I don't understand the big thing about Rover; he's written a lot, certainly, but what I've read isn't that great, and I can't be bothered to get into any of his series.
There's something to be said for putting quality over quantity.

I put my favorites in another thread. I'll find it and get back to you later.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My Fave author is Lord Archive, in fact I got in the lemon thing thanks to him, the first lemon I read was his Red Digivice Diaries series, he sure has a really great writing style.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Other than my own, which, if you read the whole Alternate Ending series, and ignore the awkward song quote stuff, really are superior stories in their heavy use of advanced literature devices, I really like the following authors:

X-Man: The guy who inspired me to start writing fan fics with his well paced though oddly titled Aqua Village Series.

DigimonSH: Whoever this person is, he wrote a great Yolei/Kari/Angewomon yuri, really stretched it out.

GrappLeomon Katou: I really enjoyed "Temptation," "Friendly Fire," and "The Ballad of Kouzumi."

Chris McFeely: He's fucking hilarious, though somewhat bogged down by his original characters.

Gigasmon86: The next great lemon author, in my opinion. I've been reading his Frozen Tundra series. It's a very original idea, and the writing in his Takato's Slut series was quite satisfactory.

Anonmon: Just like me, his first lemons left a lot to be desired, but his recent unposted stuff with original characters is very well written. I would prefer some more familiar characters, but that's just me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Some of mine include rover since he's a nice guy and his talisman series isn't that bad. (I actually talk to him about it when he makes a new chapter.)
Lord archive and LD of darkness. Comrade Terror is another one.
And of course, if you're a friend of mine then you're probally a favorite.
Like R80 and wisemon.
And as for "clean" work chris mcfeely is another nice guy and a favorite of his is the digimon movie parody. I try to read it everytime I see the movie on tv.
That's some of my list of favorite authors. Some are on mediaminer.org.
I'd have to think about any others.