Join our server on Discord

If DaD didn't exist...
*falls through the trampoline*
......ow
Digimon is superior. Just not as many people watced it, for some reason. It was less cultish I guess.
How can Digimon be childy when there's even drama there?

In Pokemon, NOT A FRIKIN' thing dies!! Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Senjuro, take that back please....THE ONLY REASON AND THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY LIKE POKEMON BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FEELING FOR CHARACTERS......LOOK AT DIGIMON,WE STAY WITH THE SAME CHARACTERS THROUGH OUT WHILE IN POKEMON ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE DIFFERENT....POKEMON SUX!!!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well- in the pokemon movies- there are deaths too.

-AND DON'T THEY KNOW THAT DIGIMON ARE SOOOO MUCH SEXIER THAN POKEMON!!??

I used to be a fan... you know... :( I loved Pokemon...

But I hate those people who are highly obsessive- and call Digimon childish! A thousand curses upon their cursed heads!! Cursed!!

I wanna see digimon/pokemon crossover...
Pokemon is sort of like animal fights... only for kids with no blood.
Well, i like pokemon, or atleast, i like the first season, the first set of cards, and the first set of pokemon. it just kept getting worse...but, pokemon is way more childish than digimon. I think that Pokemon was made more for littler kids, maybe up till 10, and Digimon tried to target a wider range of people. Digimon's cool because little kids like to watch it, and so do older people because it has more emotion than pokemon.
Yup! And naked girls when digivolving!
With digimon it's typically a fight to the death, with pokemon it's more like a game. That's why I think it's better, more realistic too. For a cartoon about monsters from another dimension.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes but we all can agree that pokemon has the better games. Digimon's anime is better then pokemon's.