Join our server on Discord

If DaD didn't exist...
I know how you feel Gunter... its not fair! Nobody else lives in Houston, do they? *hopeful smile*
No- NO!! THEY DON'T!! AHHHHHH!!!
*loosens the hug as it's crushing half-population of the DaD* Guess I shouldn't have done that, I'll leave you alone! *reverts to normal and lets everyone fall to the ground hard* Ehhh... whoops... <.<;
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*lands on his giant trampoline, like everyone* How did this get out here?
Quick thinking By me....... LOL.....

NO ONE LIVES HERE EITHER....GUNTER.....I AM SOOOOOOO ALONE, EVERYONE HERE IS INTO POKEMON ITS CREEPY!!!! I want to kill that yellow rat or make him evolve......I am stuck in a twilight zone marathon, no one likes digimon... O_O AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Crashes into the ground making a large crater, then stands up without a scratch* Yeah too many people like pokemon around here too, there's this one kid at scholl who is obsessed with them, I wouldn't be surprised if he had pikachu underwear, but whenever I mention digimon to my friend he tells us to stop being babies. Is it just me or is pokemon a LOT more childish than Digimon?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yes it is.....grrrrrrr.....pokemon die.... Evil
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gotta kill em all!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am mean, no offense but after the first thousand of creatures, its getting annoying......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Meh, I don't mind Pokemon... but to call Digimon childish and he likes Pokemon. That really sounds wierd.