Join our server on Discord

I am Lonelygabu.......and here with my 1000th post!!!!! ^__^
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Shadow I know you won't dissapoint me!!!

That's my job, as co-founder of *Insert fireworks, cool music, and how bout a dancing monkey, here* THE SHADOW DRAGON PACK! FEAR OUR SPAMMING POWERS! *Insert evil laugh*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Congradulations. And you look better without the glasses. Plus it's always good to have a big guy as a friend.
Unless your the 'with friends like you' kinda friend.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yes Shadow, we all know about your famous spamming powers..... (Thinks about a Gabumon and begins to get all flustered.) Thanks Shadow, ahem, I commend you for your brilliance and the fact that you have given me spamming powers. I do not abuse my powers only when necessary but (slides into the way of a pie that was about to fall from the ceiling right on Shadow's face barely missing him be a millisecond.)*smack*

As I was saying, Unkown H thanks for congradulating and being here, and everyone else here is amazing. You guys are an amazing group of friends that a "Big guy" could ever ask for! ^_^ :P....

I am 6' 2'' and weigh 235 pounds.....(My diet has been working, its a mix of high protein, high carb, filtration. I have been training for the army my senior of high school and I used to weigh 298 pounds and when I was training for BT the diet they gave me was the Atkins, I gained up to 320 pounds. THAT DIET NEARLY BLEW ME UP!!!.... I went out on this diet, its really not, but in the first week I lost 26 pounds and 2 inches off my waste!!!!! A week!!! I am the creator of it and maybe its a different variant but others who have tried my diet with exercise have lost weight.) Anyway..... I am not that big and I have not that many friends, on campus or anywhere for that matter. My friends seem to be in all shapes and sizes. :D I love them all and I would protect them or do whatever I can....

And I am also the biggest breakdancer in the group so unfortunately my friends happen to be smaller in the weight of things.....

I might get corrective eye surgery so that I dont need contacts..... I look this way I am starting a rock band and so far its looking promising.....

.... :oops: :P :shock: :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Has anyone thought of just forfilling their daily recommended allowance and doing some exercise? That's the best diet in the univerce, and the safest. It has you at optimum working levels all day.
my diet is sort of like that Herr Mullen, except that you drink water alot i.e. filtration.....

the first glass of water you must drink is before the meal, it speeds up your metabolic rate and curbs appetite.

After the meal is done drink another glass of water, this enables you to digest the food alot quicker and disolve food which leaves less time for fat to build in stomach and it helps clean the system.

Its pretty simplistic and it requires no pills, and no controlled substances.

Its a creative diet....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:my diet is sort of like that Herr Mullen, except that you drink water alot i.e. filtration.....

the first glass of water you must drink is before the meal, it speeds up your metabolic rate and curbs appetite.

After the meal is done drink another glass of water, this enables you to digest the food alot quicker and disolve food which leaves less time for fat to build in stomach and it helps clean the system.

Its pretty simplistic and it requires no pills, and no controlled substances.

Its a creative diet....

That's perfectly intelligent, and I may use it myself. Dietitions recommend eight glasses of water a day to keep the brain fuctioning at the properly. I don't think I have that good a metabolism, so any hints are useful.
I lost 65 pounds on my diet, and I didn't have to do any exercise.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I lost 85 pounds and the exercise is simple, nothing that hard and 20 minutes a day..... It was well worth the time.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh I'm just an idiot.... how could I skip this one... Sorry Lonely! I know I already told you this in YIM, but I ignored the fact that you'd actually make a topic! so... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! I feel proud of you to have made it this far(even though you are almost 1200 by now), so let's put this down to work! *takes out little silver ball* BOW! *throws it high in air and it explodes in lot's of rainbow colored lights*

Wha? Oh man... that wasn't what I meant- *takes out yellow ball and throws it in air, MEGA HUGE PIE falls near Gabu* All for you my friend! And sorry again! I didn't mean to!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad