Join our server on Discord

I am Lonelygabu.......and here with my 1000th post!!!!! ^__^
Quote:Wisemon, those words mean a lot to me coming from you a fellow poet. Thanks
*Shakes hand* Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to your size clues. It's just that I usually picture someone with a lot of insecurities as being small. It's probably a subconscious thing. You look like a friend of mine from high school, only with longer hair. He was into Metallica, Legos, playing the bass, and building his own computers. I don't suppose this describes you in some way.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:I have no idea what to say besides congratulations and... well congratulations
That's sure a nice way of putting that...cuz that's all I have to say too. Wow I feel loved, for once...thanks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well now, 1000 posts... Congradulations.
Congrats mista man
Congrats mista man
Wisemon Wrote:You look like a friend of mine from high school, only with longer hair. He was into Metallica, Legos, playing the bass, and building his own computers.

That's funny, he looks like a guy I went to highschool with too, except this guy was into drawing anime, taekwondo, collecting insects, and working with stray animals.
mowgly wrote:
Quote:congrats on your 1000th post lonelygabs, you should know that your a good friend, very caring and usually take the most fair desition, put others first than you something that I like alot =3. Hope you find the right person and that everything goes very well for you *hugs*.

Thanks for you noticing I am selfless and its a flaw and in my imperfectness, I am myself. I am happy with my outcome. Mowgly, you are also a very good friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadowknight wrote:
Quote:Congrats! And in commemorance, A 100 PIE SALUTE! *fires off 100 catapults each with a pie on it into the air* PLAY BALL!

so I guess that would equate to about 10 pies per post.Thanks for catapulting iiii..... Shadow thats my favorite thanks !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seit the Reaper wrote:

Quote:1000th post.VERY NICE!!!!! in the word of my two good friends....
bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted Theodore Logan...
"Be Excellent to each other....PARTY ON DUDES!"
*air guitars God Gave rock n roll to you*

I am trying to but I feel better with my classical guitar in my hand for now, thanks! :D Now I love that line dude.....

Guest one : dude

Guest two : dude

Guests : sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rorancrystalwolf wrote:

Quote:1000... wow that is alot of posts... Well besides congratulations to the "X"th degree I have no idea what to say besides congratulations and... well congratulations

O_o.....'[ioi]'n'[ioi]'\.....

thanks for helping me when I was down..... and know you have a friend in me.....I respect your artistry of words placed together to create images to the nice way you act. You don't need to say a lot....Thank you for being you..... Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herr Mullen worote:
Quote:I expected you to be younger, actually.

.... :o ..... Herr, I am not young I am 20 here me roar. Thanks for the congrads and thanks for making me a fell a bit younger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drunkenmunkee wrote:

Quote:I did too-but besides that, i liked the first picture, it made me laugh. : D and you remind me of someone i know...
And of course, happy 1000th posts!!! *hugs*

Thanks and I am nortorious for making people remember some thoughts and random memories. A lot of people think I remind them of somebody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wisemon wrote:
Quote:
Wisemon, those words mean a lot to me coming from you a fellow poet. Thanks

*Shakes hand* Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to your size clues. It's just that I usually picture someone with a lot of insecurities as being small. It's probably a subconscious thing. You look like a friend of mine from high school, only with longer hair. He was into Metallica, Legos, playing the bass, and building his own computers. I don't suppose this describes you in some way.

I am 2 out of the 4, can you guess which ones?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mistysilverwolf wrote:

Quote:Quote:
I have no idea what to say besides congratulations and... well congratulations
That's sure a nice way of putting that...cuz that's all I have to say too. Wow I feel loved, for once...thanks.

I really do ..... you are so nice to me and I hope you feel loved....Thanks for everything and making an impact in my life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harie wrote:
Quote:Well now, 1000 posts... Congradulations.

thanks a lot Harie, and may we meet again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabumonfurry wrote:
Quote:Congrats mista man
thanks and I miss talking to you, and secondly thanks for saying something to me.....LD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

senjuro wrote:
Quote:Wisemon wrote:
You look like a friend of mine from high school, only with longer hair. He was into Metallica, Legos, playing the bass, and building his own computers.

That's funny, he looks like a guy I went to highschool with too, except thi guy was into drawing anime, taekwondo, collecting insects, and working with stray animals.

Well once again I do two things again from this list.....Thank you and I would like to relax for a second...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks to everyone and I hope to come back around and enjoy this fantastic celebrationm again....... 8) ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Shadowknight wrote:
Quote:Congrats! And in commemorance, A 100 PIE SALUTE! *fires off 100 catapults each with a pie on it into the air* PLAY BALL!

so I guess that would equate to about 10 pies per post.Thanks for catapulting iiii..... Shadow thats my favorite thanks !

Actually it's 1 pie for every 10 posts, but if you'd prefer 10 each, *Launches 10000 pies*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*gets hit with 2 of the 10000* yay! pie!
Shadow I know you won't dissapoint me!!! ...
I'm sorry... Got lost in the moment...ahhahaha...

^_^ thanks! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds