Join our server on Discord

FUCK THAT,DONT DISS ON THE CLOWNS!
Violence isn't the answer for most cases but I do understand what you mean by losing your cool. Your story isn't impossible just improbable so that is probably why some won't believe your story. Anyway I know a few goths so congrats.
Quote:its ok if people dont believe me about what happened,i really dont mind.i also understnad i sould have walked away.and im not the most violent person at my school,not even 5th violent.it was odd how i acted but sometimes rage takes over the human mind and they do crap without thinking.because we are all human,and have lost there cool one time or another....the person that says that they dont is lieing.
:roll: That doesn't explain how you managed to find someone on a chatroom in person.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You're... a clown?
No it's a music thing. Look up insane clown posse.
And I have to agree with most of the people here. You seem to have done something the wrong way. Plus the group does have a couple of ways yo can make fun of them. You did go though with it the wrong way. Plus how did you find someone from a chat room on your campus? That does seem very hard to do.
Quote:Plus how did you find someone from a chat room on your campus? That does seem very hard to do.
I think he's delusional.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well that would make the joke I could make about his musical taste easier and meaner.
Yay. That sounds interesting.
true there is other ways but violence, but since they were going to jump you anyway for sticking up for others then they deserve to get their ass kicked, and besides if you get in a fight later then let them make the first move so you can claim self defense so they get in trouble rather than you
That could've been a coincidence-

Though you should've considered checking if it was really him first-
EDIT: ICP blows.