Join our server on Discord

The Yu Yu Hakusho Character Quiz
oh cool! you're like Kurama! he's cute...:). you're really kind but you're still a kick ass fighter despite your usual kind self. you have a cool ass whip too and you're really really smart. go Kurama! kick some ass!

Well this does sort of fit me. I am one of the top rated students in my class. I do have long hair for a male(it reaches a little past my shoulders) and I do keep a garden in my backyard.
cool you're the true form of Kurama! Youko Kurama! you totally kick ass! you don't really appear in the story but you're still really cool. you remind of Inuyasha you both have the same kind of hair and those adorible, tiwikable ears! let me touch um PLEASE! um uh... never mind...

I took it again.

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!! you're Hiei! you're the kick ass fighter! you're super fast and can use that cool ass dragon of the darkness flame attack. although... you hide your true feelings and pretend not to care about anyone but yourself... that sounds like *coughinuyashacough*...

WOW you're the main character Yusuke Urameshi. you have issues like... being slightly perverted but not as bad as some other characters i know...*coughmirokucough*. anyway you really like Keiko and you can be a jerk but you still do some good things. overall you're a pretty good guy end of story.

I know who I am. It's too bad the code doesn't work.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
nothing there.
I think you have to use BBCode. That's what I used.
[Image: 1051200353_UFyusuke21.jpg]
WOW you're the main character Yusuke Urameshi. you have issues like... being slightly perverted but not as bad as some other characters i know...*coughmirokucough*. anyway you really like Keiko and you can be a jerk but you still do some good things. overall you're a pretty good guy end of story.

Oh, there it is, thanks.
I know that you saw me.
Yup- you got him alright, lol...
Quote:YAY DARKNESS! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go hide from zypher.
(Zypher?) I just bite ears. Is it that bad? One nib and I'll let you go.

Quote:you can be a jerk but you still do some good things
Well, this sounds like both Unknown and Wise alright.
[Image: 1051200353_UFyusuke21.jpg]

I kinda agree, I love fighting, and I'm a perverted dragon *wags tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I really love fighting. Last night, I dreamt that I was mounting and forearming a guy until I cut him open and disfigured his face beyond recognition. I also enjoy debates (verbal fights).
I know that you saw me.