Join our server on Discord

Parting Is A Such Sweet Sorrow
Besides, you could get legally emacipated from her if she is proven to be an unfit mother. You'd just need someone to live with.
I think but don't do it unless yuo look it up in law books first.
Yes, I suggest you look it up in the local library- or if you by any chance have one- lucky.
.....this one should be at the Rants....
Hey misty. Sorry I haven't been around all weekend. I hope everything's going a little better for you than it has been lately. I can sorta relate to your situation a little bit, so I know how hellish it can really be. You take care of yourself, ok?
Thanks Senjuro! Yeah I wasn't on yesterday even though I was on the computer like all day. Don't worry, I'll try to keep it legal...if it gets too violent, Collin, you're gunna have to hold me back because you know once I start, I finish things...hmm sounds like Slutski...OK anyways, I have to go home today, so next time I get on...if I'm not grounded, I'll let you guys know how it went...or Collin can tell you all what happened. The thing that surprised me was the last time I talked to her was Wednesday at 6:16 p.m. and she hasn't called since. 'Maybe she forgot about me like she did her sister' -that quote was from Collin and I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot about me. Because when he called my mom and told her where I was going, she's like 'Elaine who??'...hmm and Collin said that she was drunk, so whatever. I'm going to end up telling her that I hate her and I hate living with her. If she asks why I'm living with her, the only reason I have is that I have the best friends ever...Collin...and there's no way I'm leaving them by any means...even if it means I have to move in with one of my friends. OK well that's enough for now...so cya later.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OK well...I'm home...my grandma dropped me off and my mom wasn't talking to me at all. My grandma told her to say hi to me and all she said was 'yep' and I stayed in my room the whole time. My grandma would come in there asking how I was and I started crying because I didn't want to be there. I couldn't stand it, so I just got up and said sorry even thought she should have been the one to say it. She said she was sorry...then my grandma and I went to get something to eat...after that, I called Collin to tell him how it went because I told him I would. So I talked to him for about 20 minutes. And you know what, she was buzzed last night...see, I knew she wouldn't stop...fucking bitch. Oh well, I think Collin and I have to do something about it...he usually has good ideas...so we'll see how that goes... bye peeps
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
buzzed? She lost it?

Sigh, I cannot relate with you in this- but I'm glad she didn't attack you or anything...
Buzzed - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buzzed
Lost it - gone crazy.
And don't go looking around urbandictionary.com too much. Trust me on this.
Okay! Thanks.