Join our server on Discord

Parting Is A Such Sweet Sorrow
Hey I'm a goofy people lol...so is Collin...he needs to get his butt back here and start talking about breeding water
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I know how to collect water sperm! I'm a breeder!
Well thats a start...hmm we just need someone to be the mother...hmmm well how about my mom...as if she would ever get laid again anyways...even Ray Charles wouldnt bang her...ok that was a little extreme but w/e so yeah we can use my mom
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
what!? and breed mutants!?
OK so that was a bad idea but where are we going a 'mother' so we can breed? and dont look at me... look at SLUTSKI!!! shes a whore that kept bashing out on me and Collin...ok thats a bad idea...they will get AIDS and herpres and every other STD...even some that havent been discovered...umm hmm maybe we need to put some umm idk ppl we need help...we need a mother figure that will hold water molecule babies and then release them into nature...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Okay- nevermind! I'll be the temporary mother!
Sweet! anyway here I am once again... yeah I am bored.. and i am thinking about how to deal with your mom... and slutski... grr! oh well i will think of something.... MWMAHAHAH!
Veemon's Followers
*Appears out of nowhere* I heard an evil laugh. Mind if I join? *Picks up large guns* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just remember to keep this legal. No one's going to bail you out.
I would- if I were there.

But I'm not- so like Mr. Unknown said- restrict your actions be compatible to legality terms!