Join our server on Discord

Parting Is A Such Sweet Sorrow
Yeah, I would love to meet you if ur as insane as you say you are...haha just messin' but yeah...i want to go to transylvania...i dont know why but i do...yeah i dont think u would get ur butt kicked...for a girl a lot of people say im strong...but not as strong as Collin...he almost broke my arm in an arm wrestling competition...hes really strong...so yeah lets go kick some ass Gun-gun!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!! Kickass! How old are you again? It keeps slipping my mind-
Hehe thats ok I'm 14...and everyone says im very mature for my age...same with Collin...he's a year older than me but in the same grade figure that one out...no i started school early...but yeah im 14...and not liking it cuz i cant find a job...COLLIN U LUCKY DUCKY
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Why? Collin got a job?

People say that I'm immature for my age!
Well, hes applying for jobs around our town and hes going to have better luck than me because hes older...ok well how old are you then Gun-gun?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hmm well, I don't know what to say about that, but hmm...26...well i think thats awesome to have someone older than us that act our age(s) sometimes. I mean Collin and I are crazy...we can act our age at times, sometimes older, sometimes younger, but thats where all the fun is...acting all different ages...so Gun-gun...U ROCK!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
When I act my age... people all around me start feeling depressed... so I'd rather act this way instead- besides- I was told I have multiple personalities that I split with. So it's easy to switch ages...
Yeah well my normal self...ask Collin about...speaking of which he doesnt know what hes missing right now...anyways...yeah I only act adult when I meet people for the first time, otherwise I'm my normal self...and I guess people like when i act goofy for some odd reason...but I can have multiple personalities...sometimes i change without warning and people freak out muahaha
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I like goofy people- unless I'm in extreme shove-a-fork-into-your-eye-socket-boring levels.