Join our server on Discord

The strangest quiz: Which Kurama are you?
I keep hearing about it, however I've never seen it. Of all Western Europe, Britain is the worst for Anime. The best way to get hold of it would be German importation; Europe uses the same region setting everywhere (region 2), and so every language track they're to be released in is put on games and DVDs which are released internationaly.
I haven't watched the show... but I took the test anyways:

You are MINAMINO SHUICHI-KURAMA! You're the human side of our favorite fox. You study hard and get the best grades, not to mention you can attract almost any female (or male) in your school. You're a good listener and offer plenty of understanding. You are kind and caring towards the friends, and even those who you barely know. All you want to do is protect your mother... because you're a Momma's Boy.
Quote:I ain't Kurama! I'm Yusuke! I hate Kurama.
*reluctantly stops nibbing Hiei's ear* You're ruining the mood Evil I'll search for another Yu Yu quiz I have, to see if you're actually Yusuke.

Quote:ok....WHAT WAS THE ONE OF THE 1st FUCKIN THINGS I SAID WHEN I CAME BACK......THATS RIGHT...HIEI'S KURAMA'S Bitch...and heeeeee likes it....i dont know how i got this one....
It's true, the quote is yours...but Hiei is MINE!!!!!! Evil *embraces Hiei tightly*
*hieis back breaks*
Hiei:NOT.....SO...HARD!

Seit:.....O.o.....give him some air for god sake.
Sorry, sorry. *casts Cure3 on Hiei*
lawl....but really....might wanna watch for Kurama..hes a pretty sick man when he wants to be.
You're KARASU'S TOY KURAMA! You fought him once, and now he wants your babies... if that is even possible... Whether it's love, lust, or just a game the baddie bishonen is playing, you are constantly subjected to Karasu's will. You're either struggling to get away from him, or letting him have his way with you. But either way, deep down you know you like it...

---
firstly- who's Karasu, and Who's Kurama?
Wiki/google yu yu hakusho. You should find your answers there.
ooohhh... I forgot about google-
You are YOUKO KURAMA! You're the ruthless Makai theif with fuzzy ears and a tail. You are cunning and quick and do not allow emotions to control you. You like to steal shiny things. You're usually the one beating other people into submission, then possibly hacking them to pieces with your Rose Whip. You are truly gorgeous. Do share the wealth.

Yipee... I get the gorgeous guy with a rose whip, tail and fuzzy ears. Evil