Join our server on Discord

A Big sneak preview to my newest lemon Gatomon/Patamon :)
Anyhow to get back on LP's topic, why is Gatomon used as a slut in alot of lemons, especially as Veemon's slut? the only other slutmon I can see in the same boat is Renamon, and we all know she's a much bigger slut than Gatomon could be
Hey, I don't wanna get this offtopic so soon, but Renamon maybe is treated as a slut in a big quantity of lemons, but just because Gatomon is as sexy as her and used in quite some lemons which make you angry doesn't mean you should say that Renamon can be a ''big slut''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*blows a whistle and gets between DMX and Hikari* okay back to your corners now.

Let's face the facts, both Gatomon and Renamon are used as sluts most of the times, and even if it hurts, Renamon is used more than Gatomon in that fashion, mostly taking advantage of Guilmon's naiveness :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Like I myself didn't know that- but anyways, you can go ahead and tell the truth, I myself gave a slutty attitude in my first two stories, but as some people I won't mention have used Gatomon... even as a rapist- I don't even call her slut.

BUT, what I meant- is that it isn't fair to go just telling that Rena is a big slut, because I'm a fan of Rena, as well as Gato, and I really don't like them to be called sluts, but oh well... guess there are minds and there are MINDS.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The thing is that everyone likes renamon and gatomon. So people are going to put them in a lot of lemons. So of course they might seem slutty.
Quote: why is Gatomon used as a slut in alot of lemons
Maybe it's the way she says "purrrfect," just like Catwoman, or maybe because shorter girls tend to have less self-esteem.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote: why is Gatomon used as a slut in alot of lemons
Maybe it's the way she says "purrrfect," just like Catwoman, or maybe because shorter girls tend to have less self-esteem.

then again about the "purrrfect" thing actually it only got used on the US dub, at least I didn't heard it on any other of the dubs out there, actually and like we all know the US dub altered the personalities of the characters so they could fit the american style jokes and puns like "purrrfect" in Gatomon's case or Davis mispronouncing TK's name for say some examples.

Gatomon's personality in the original version is more mature, and with a lot of knowledge, also hearing her japanese voice you can see that she is totally diferent from how she is portrayed in the US dub.

But well then again a lot of animes got kinda screwed in their english versions *cough*kill 4kids*cough* :P

A good example is Tokyo Mew Mew, the first episode on the english dub is actually the episode 12 in the original version :shock:

A good friend of mine told me about that one. of course the ones in charge of that dub were 4Kids Entertainment :?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:then again about the "purrrfect" thing actually it only got used on the US dub, at least I didn't heard it on any other of the dubs out there
Is the average American lemon writer familiar with alternate dubs?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:then again about the "purrrfect" thing actually it only got used on the US dub, at least I didn't heard it on any other of the dubs out there
Is the average American lemon writer familiar with alternate dubs?

Well with alternate dubs no, but at least I'm sure that most authors have seen at least one fansub episode of the original version that sure could be enough to see the diferences :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hikari Yagami Kamiya Wrote:Anyhow to get back on LP's topic, why is Gatomon used as a slut in alot of lemons, especially as Veemon's slut? the only other slutmon I can see in the same boat is Renamon, and we all know she's a much bigger slut than Gatomon could be

I could also be because cats are just naturally slutty. Those things go at it 24/7!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad