Join our server on Discord

A Big sneak preview to my newest lemon Gatomon/Patamon :)
Shadowknight Wrote:'broken in' You make it sound like she's some kind of sex slave that's been in training or something.

More like a property.

Awfully sorry, but I haven't read it. I might do later, when I have some time, but not now. Thanks for sharing, LP.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I wanted to try a diferent thing,
I wouldn't call this "different." It's about as mainstream in lemons as mainstream can get. It's not bad, just really predictable.

I don't think is much predictable, not even the pairing is much predictable since at least in lemons Patamon is one of the digimon with less hentai material out there followed by Armadillomon and Wormmon.

and that Gatomon is virgin is even less predictable since most of the times in the lemon's she isn't virgin anymore, but thanks for the feedback to all of you guys :D

by the way DV85 think you someday can write another Pata/Gato lemon? you only have written 2 so far well one was Pata/Gato and the other Nefertimon/Pegasusmon so it would be good if you write another, of course when you have time since I know you're busy changing the formst to your previous works :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Actually Lord Patamon, if you're referring to my lemon All The Pretty Horses with Pegasusmon/Nefertimon I have since abandoned it since I felt it was poor quality also beyond repair. As for the Patamon/Gatomon couple, the only lemon I ever wrote with them was Training Day which I decided to hold onto. I'll rewrite it next and send it in pronto. By the way, how do you remember all of this? I didn't have the Pegasusmon/Nefertimon lemon posted in quite awhile. I also don't think I ever posted that story on aff.net.
DV85 Wrote:Actually Lord Patamon, if you're referring to my lemon All The Pretty Horses with Pegasusmon/Nefertimon I have since abandoned it since I felt it was poor quality also beyond repair. As for the Patamon/Gatomon couple, the only lemon I ever wrote with them was Training Day which I decided to hold onto. I'll rewrite it next and send it in pronto. By the way, how do you remember all of this? I didn't have the Pegasusmon/Nefertimon lemon posted in quite awhile. I also don't think I ever posted that story on aff.net.

I remember because I used to check your works when you had them on your old site before you moved your works to AFF, you know when you had your site on that free host Brinkster :P

but actually my question was if you are thinking in write another new Pata/Gato lemon someday? it would be interesting see a new one from you mostly since you are changing your writing style :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, I think I can squeeze that in at some point.
Quote:So what do you think so far? please leave some feedback it always really help have some opinions to help a writter to improve :D

Do I really need to say anything? God, from PataGato sex scenes, I loved this one, this is the most romantic one I have yet been able to see, and it moved me really, HELL I EVEN DON'T LIKE ROMANCE!!! x.x

I loved this, this pumped me up to write the next chapter of my own PataGato series! Wheee! Congratulations on this nice work! :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hehe glad you liked it DMX, it still needs some tweaks here and there but nothing too serious :D

Oh and DV85, I knew about your lemons since a very long ago, 3 years actually, I had been in the hentai business quite long :P Twisted
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I remember that lemon "All the pretty horses" I had that on my laptop before it bit the dust
Quote:I remember that lemon "All the pretty horses" I had that on my laptop before it bit the dust
How is it that you only show up in threads where Lord Patamon posts?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I remember that lemon "All the pretty horses" I had that on my laptop before it bit the dust
How is it that you only show up in threads where Lord Patamon posts?

hehe is my fault, I did told her that I posted my lemon here, and since she is a big PataGato fan I thought she would like to read it....... even if she didn't left a feedback about it :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions