Join our server on Discord

A Big sneak preview to my newest lemon Gatomon/Patamon :)
Shadowknight Wrote:
Hikari Yagami Kamiya Wrote:Anyhow to get back on LP's topic, why is Gatomon used as a slut in alot of lemons, especially as Veemon's slut? the only other slutmon I can see in the same boat is Renamon, and we all know she's a much bigger slut than Gatomon could be

I could also be because cats are just naturally slutty. Those things go at it 24/7!

I couldn't have defined it in a better way.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lord Patamon Wrote:Gatomon's personality in the original version is more mature, and with a lot of knowledge, also hearing her japanese voice you can see that she is totally diferent from how she is portrayed in the US dub.

I prefered the American dub. She was much more villianous under Myotismon. Gatomon was cool distilled into a small cat in the US version.
Lord Patamon Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:then again about the "purrrfect" thing actually it only got used on the US dub, at least I didn't heard it on any other of the dubs out there
Is the average American lemon writer familiar with alternate dubs?

Well with alternate dubs no, but at least I'm sure that most authors have seen at least one fansub episode of the original version that sure could be enough to see the diferences :P
Yes but that was the dragomon ep and I don't remember who she sounded like. WolfPackProductions has some eps on torrent if anyone cares.