Join our server on Discord

Batroom Humour
i hope i never meet an escaped convict and from now on i'm not keeping vasaline in my house
That's why I keep a BB gun under my bed at all times.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
how's this for humor:
May the 4th be with you!

hehe. been doing that for 9 years =p
aguy Wrote:i hope i never meet an escaped convict and from now on i'm not keeping vasaline in my house

If i were you, i'd keep the vaseline just incase that escaped convict does get you.
My Senior Design Team designed an improvement in the changeover system for the labeling on all of the Vaseline in North America. Unilever was very happy with us.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hmmm, that's reminds me that El Cinco de mayo is tommorrow.... or whatever. Mexican Independance day... a special reason, for some, to get drunk.
CINCO DE MAYO!! The funnest day of the year, the year when the sober people can go outside and have hours of enjoyment watching drunk people argue with their drainpipes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They really do that?
Wisemon Wrote:My Senior Design Team designed an improvement in the changeover system for the labeling on all of the Vaseline in North America. Unilever was very happy with us.
You said something about that in your topic didn't you?
And beer is one of the ways ugly or just unlikible people breed or get anything. It's called beer goggles.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:They really do that?

My neighbor argued with a drain pipe for almost an hour. I think he thought it was his Ex or something. It was funny as hell.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad