Join our server on Discord

Kurama & Hiei (light yaoi)
[Image: marisu_kuramahiei.jpg]

I haven't drawn for a while so don't complain (too much) about the quality of the pic...But I still think it's cute, so I wanted to upload it...This one is done in plain color pencils, and I got the inspiration from a fic where Hiei gives a 'branding' to Kurama. In here isn't, I wanted something nice.
It's not as bad as you think. It's still as good as you're usual work.
It look like you used colored pencils for this. It looks good. That must have been hard to do.
Damn that's high quality.
I love this sort of romantic style. It looks lovely, well done.
It's very pretty, as long as it's not too far down on the body. They are kind of queer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Exactly. That's one thing she draws. And if you learned to scroll down as fast as I have then you can enjoy it much more. Because it is very high quality so it has to be seen.
Thank you a lot, guys. Um...out of 4 people that commented, 3 are straight guys.. I guess next time I can try uploading sth more appealing to you.
If you want. I just scroll past the yaoi parts so I'll comment on things you post. Unless it was something like a giant close up of a penis or a yaoi scene. That might be a little hard
I like the hair-
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I like the hair-
I like your hair.

Quote:If you want. I just scroll past the yaoi parts so I'll comment on things you post. Unless it was something like a giant close up of a penis or a yaoi scene. That might be a little hard
I'll come up with sth hard that's not yaoi.