Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
a spirit
29.41%
5 29.41%
a follower
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A thought
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Imagine what kind of a chick-magnet DemiVeemon would be.
Maybe for a few minutes, but I don't see DemiVeemon attracting a relationship with any women.
You just have to find the right girl out of all of those.
I'd say: It's about as good as walking a dog or something like that. It helps get them over, but you still have to seal the deal.
Exactly what I meant by "Take it from there"
Except that a digimon can talk so it helps.
A talk with the digimon beforehand then? If the digimon is as smart as Renamon, maybe- you can get him/her/it to join in your scheme.
Yeah, cause the plan could backfire... and they go to the digimon... that'd be my luck.
That's why you just use in-trainings. They're cute and you won't get left for them.
Yup! I can imagine that right now-
HAHAH! I hate those pullers with dogs, it's so off topic like most of our chats...

Man:"So, I see you have boobs and a dog"
Woman:"Why yes I do, I see you have a hardon and a dog as well"
Man:"It's true! Let's continue down this one way street until we get lucky"
Woman:"Sounds good!"

Too confusing and too little love, unless you are checking out her dog and she's checking out yours, some dogs I've seen recently have looked pretty good XD

But I digress, a partner would be better for me, and if it were a female, I would do everything in my unlimited power to make her happy, that's just me, and if I could make it romantic and fill her head with confusing thoughts that break her down and ask for more exciting things, then so be it!!
Then we'll have to get you a male partner that's the compleate opposite.