Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
a spirit
29.41%
5 29.41%
a follower
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A thought
Yes but that's the obvisous answer. And demiveemon is just too small and cute not to sleep on your pillow with you. Like the rest of the ITs from that season.
If your relationship was platonic, then I guess it wouldnt be so bad.
Sleeping in the same bed? Is okay. I'd find it a bit akward if they tried to get too close. Especially if it was scally. I don't mind furry. Just my taste. Then there are some who enjoy both, and before anyone eles says it: that's what Gabumon's for. As for bathing... no. Now some may be okay with it. Some people learn that one at college first hand. You've got to be pretty hot if I'll let you in.
Aw- It'd be just like bathing a pet! I'm okay with that.

Sleeping? ...Sure, it'd be nice to finally have something other than two dogs as bed-buddies.
I think demiveemon would have smooth skin like you might see on the show but that's not the point. And a male/female relationship might can be platonic but the thought will cross your mind.
Deppends on your a malicious green-minded pervert level.
Who wouldn't want a cute little creature to snuggle with? And also to annihilate enemies with radical destructive power as well? And unswervingly loyal companionship? It's the best of everything.

You're not thinking, Wisemon. Imagine what kind of a chick-magnet DemiVeemon would be.

Girls: "Ooooh, he's so cuuuute!!"

See? Perfect for everyone.
if anything i would spirit Digivolve into a Digimon thats a bit devimon.....but cooler.
Quote:Imagine what kind of a chick-magnet DemiVeemon would be.
Maybe for a few minutes, but I don't see DemiVeemon attracting a relationship with any women.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Unless you take it from there.