Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
a spirit
29.41%
5 29.41%
a follower
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A thought
So... I can't choose both?
Harie Wrote:I'd have a partner digimon. I'd enjoy being able to have a digmion and what not, but the responsiblity might be rather difficult.

I don't mind those that chose having the spirit type. They have their reasons acording to their own type.

My reason: The digidestined through 01 and 02 were nothing but cheerleaders.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harie Wrote:I'd have a partner digimon. I'd enjoy being able to have a digmion and what not, but the responsiblity might be rather difficult

That was my reason exactly, whatnot and the like ^ ^

and it would be just as bad as having upkeep on a girlfriend or in most cases watching a sibling, though if you decide to love your Digimon like a brother/sister, I would not suggest making it into incest

though you know what they say, "Incest is the best! Put your sister to the test!"

hahahahaha XD
:roll: Yeah, an intersting line as always. If my digimon was a male I probably would treat him, more or less, like a brother, but if the digimon was female... I really don't know. I could intend to treat her like a sister, but since I don't have any sisters I wouldn't know what I "should" be doing and thus it could turn romantic. Either way I wouldn't call it incest... even if the relationship started off brother/sister like.
My Digimon would be a partner in the same way as Ken and Wormon were; looking out for each other, and discussing things. I doubt it would be like Davis and Veemon's relationship; slob about together. I'd try not to make it anything of that sort.
My partner would probally a lot like a normal partnership. Best friends and stuff like that. (if it were a male. I don't know about female)
It's not like we're just gonna' cheer-
Well, of course, the realtionships would vary. I'd want to go around find strong digimon and fight them. Nothing life or death. Just go out and fight for the challenge.
You can have a tamers digivice if you want. It comes with a free deck of modify cards.
A female partner would be awkward. Actually, a male partner would be awkward too, especially if we had to sleep together like Davis and DemiVeemon. That's part of why I'd want a spirit. I suppose if my partner were Kazemon, and we had to sleep and bathe together, it might not be so bad. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against