Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
a spirit
29.41%
5 29.41%
a follower
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A thought
So- a "partner" or a "Companion" That is "compatible".
Quote:You want a digimon who's a lot like you but also a lot not like you.
Like I said, gabumon and matt were different. But those differences helped him for the better.
What about Tai and Agumon, or Davis and Veemon, or Takeru and Patamon? They were all kind of the same as their partners.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If Gabumon were like Matt, they'd be sitting at opposite ends of the room trying not to look at each other. Social introverts require Digimon with different attrubes to themselves to keep the pair together.
They are pretty similar, though. Neither feels a particular need to fill every silence with pointless conversation. Everything they say has a purpose. Like in the last ep of the first season, they hardly say anything at all. Besides, Gabumon was the kind of friend that Matt needed, someone who was patient enough to let him open up on his own time. Some common points, some different ones, like any pair.

Not many pairs of friends have ALL the same qualities.
So true Senjuro, half my friends rather be at raves and parties, I find it an utter waste of time! I rather be learning, advancing forward and spreading my legacy, they rather buy new cloths that make car modifications look like drops in a bucket

I am not sure why I like so many people here and my friends I have, though knowing would probably make us emphasize on the one known variable and we would lose much of the friendship

to be honest, I do not think there is an opposite in this world for me because I am so flexible, I like at least one piece of every type of music, have a taste for class and drag, can be a sophisticate individual or a total bastard, and I can do anything with just about anyone

by the by, that whole opposites attract thing is dead wrong, I can name at least 10 things right now that attract and are similar
If you notice the characters that needed help got a partner that was more opposite then them. Gabumon help matt with his friendship, gomamon with joe, biyomon with sora. That sort of thing.
To be honest, I don't think they were the opposite; rather, the digimon reflected their human counter part's emotion they chose to reject... or something to that regard.
Yeah, that sounds better.