Join our server on Discord

Circeus Drabbles
what do you mean with horrible fluffiness of PataTail, it was really good, true it was fluffy but it was really sweet, I guess it was your VeeGato side talking lol :P

And even though I'm not a VeeGato fan I have to admit that your VeeGato drabble is really cute and yes is suggestive but it was hillarious seeing Veemon fainting, I mean come on he had her just to kiss her and even to end making love to her and all he did was faint :P

But well that's what most girls like sometimes, when the one they love acts kinda funny hehe ^_^

Anyhow great job. You can say I'm a PataGato fan that can review a good VeeGato fic or drabble when I read it :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon Wrote:what do you mean with horrible fluffiness of PataTail, it was really good, true it was fluffy but it was really sweet, I guess it was your VeeGato side talking lol :P

Pretty much. After writing something so fluffy (as should indeed be PataGato), I feel the need to wrtie something a bit different, t's'all

Quote:And even though I'm not a VeeGato fan I have to admit that your VeeGato drabble is really cute and yes is suggestive but it was hillarious seeing Veemon fainting, I mean come on he had her just to kiss her and even to end making love to her and all he did was faint :P

But well that's what most girls like sometimes, when the one they love acts kinda funny hehe ^_^

Anyhow great job. You can say I'm a PataGato fan that can review a good VeeGato fic or drabble when I read it :P

thanks!
circeus Wrote:Pretty much. After writing something so fluffy (as should indeed be PataGato), I feel the need to wrtie something a bit different, t's'all

hehe, no need to explain my friend, I'm like that too, some times when I read a VeeGato fic I feel the urge of write a PataGato one :P

But hey! Is better than flame the author just because you don't like the couple :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Title: Shades of grey
Series: Adventure 02
Characters: Ken (Hikari)
Pairing: Kenari
Rating: G
Word count: 118
Note: Give me crack and I will give you drabbles!

I could have failed. I could have fallen again, but her hands where there to keep me from it. I've always wondered why, of all people, she was the first to touch me at that time.

For so long I had thought we were opposites. Light and darkness. But we aren't. Hikari has known darkness too, in a different fashion, and both we are, in our own ways, darkness' beacons in this world. We are not black and white; we are shades of grey. We are not opposite; we are complementary.

That's why I can't forget she was the first whose hands gave me support when I needed it most.

That's why I still long for that touch.
That's pretty good. Plus the pairing is weird/interesting. I wonder how tk and yolie would react to it. ("not" an idea for another pairing)
I've been meaning to do something with Ken since I was introduced to Tarnished Wings, but I don't want to write somethinbg angst-ridden, and when you use Ken with anyone it's bound to happen.
I liked it!
and like Unknown said, the paring is interesting.
Title: Ears
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Armadimon, Patamon, Iori
Pairings: ArmaPata
Word count: 175

It's all about the ears. Armadimon knows that perfectly. His infatuation would make practically no sense otherwise. Tailmon, Gabumon, V-mon, they all have cute ears too, but Patamon's are in a class all by themselves. The fluttering, the curves, the way they flop around when he moves, and how they raises above his head when he's angry. And the twitching, oh the twitching!

The mammal blushes and drops the cube clumsily. Blushing even more, he rubs the back of his head.

"Eh, sorry, my hands are made of thumbs today..." he apologizes before going over to were his partner is glancing at the both of them over a magazine.

He slumps next to him, watching as Patamon continues to play innocently.

There they go again, twitching. Armadimon whimpers softly. Iori sighs and lower a hand to his partner's head, scratching lightly behind the palmate appendages. Armadimon closes his eyes and murrs contentedly. It is ridiculous and he knows it, but he don't care as long as Iori keeps his finger going.

Ears, his only weakness.

Title: Wisecrack
Season: Adventure 02
Character(s): Taichi, (held up for suspense)
Rating: PG
Words: 116

The comment hits the boy like a harmless punch. Even though they all know what's coming, nobody can stop looking at Taichi in morbid curiosity. The transformation goes on. A vain bulges on his forehead and rapidly begins to throb. His eyes harden. His jaw clenches. His hands ball into tight fists. And then he moves in a flash and the younger one tumbles to the ground, chuckling madly. Everyone rolls their eyes and go on with their tasks.

Because nobody is allowed to comments on Taichi's hair, especially when he's trying out a new hairdo. Actually, Yamato or Hikari could probably get away with it, but they wouldn't dare.

Daisuke, however, is another story entirely.

Title: Dirty
Season: Adventure 02
Character(s): Taichi, Yamato, Hikari, Daisuke
Rating: PG-13
Words: 166
Topic: Clean

"No way I'm going in that!" Taichi protested

"Sure you are!" came Yamato's retort.

"Have you looked inside? It's nasty!"

"Hey, I'm theone who's squeezed under waiting for you to be done with your business, in case you forgot!"

"Yeah right, you have it easy."

"Ah, fine! If you're so afraid, I'll go!"

"Shut up! The both of you! you wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't made the dare in the first place, so just do it!"

"Your sister does have a point, Taichi."

"Yeah, so now, you just dive in and get it back."

"Don't get into it, Daisuke!"

"Wasn't my idea!"

"It's a conspiration, I tell you."

"Taichi? Do I need to punch you again?"

"Okay, okay. I'm going in now."

Grunting.

"But I swear that cat is getting a looooooong bath when through with this."

"You'd better let him have his way, Hikari. I wouldn't be happy with crawling in the air vents either."

Title: A single promise to change the world
Series Savers
Characters: Piyomon
Word Count: 158
Theme: Wish
Notes: Bleh... I need to get my writing back into gear.

I made a promise. I promised to protect you. A single promise, because you are my friend. Nobody will change that. Not Mercurimon, not Masaru, not Falcomon. I'm back, Chika. I will protect you, just like I promised. They won't stop me. They can't. Because promises can't be destroyed on a whim.

Where are you, Chika? Why can't I find you? Where are you?

After all was over and done, I wanted, wished, yearned to see you again. Because I promised. I couldn't stay back there. It wasn't my place anymore. I had to be with you. But I can't find you.

Where are you? Why won't you come to me?

And they still try to stop me. They won't let me keep my promise. That just means I'll have to fight them. Because I know I can find you. I made a promise. I am back. I've come back for you, Chika...

Chika...

Chika...

Is that you?

Title: Touchy-feely
Series Adventure 02, I guess
Characters: Tentomon, Koushirou
Pairings: Tentoshirou
Rating: R-ish?
Word count: 347
Comment 1: Again, I reiterate my firmly established policy of ensuring I go to hell. I entirely and resolutely blame this whole story on this image.

Koushirou was not a complete fool. He was perfectly aware that spending every day inside was not the healthiest thing to do. As a result, he and Tentomon would occasionally take an afternoon in the sunniest days of the summer to drop the shirt, kick back, sit down and just enjoy the feeling of the sun on their skin-or chitin, in Tentomon's case.

It was on such an occasion that Tentomon reached over with an arm and poked Koushirou in the side. The teen snorted and covered his side with an arm.

"That tickles!" he protested."What was that for?"

"Your skin... It's different," Tentomon mused.

"You've told me I'm different every single day since we've met," Koushirou joked. "What's the last discovery?"

"It's soft, warm and supple..."

"Yeah, and yours is cold, hard and smooth," Koushirou answered.

Tentomon's four-fingered hands persisted in their endeavour and stroked at his side and thigh. Koushirou squirmed, but did nothing to actually stop the insect.

"Come on!" he giggled between snorts. "I'm sure you've poked soft things before."

At this point, Tentomon was feeling all over his stomach and chest with his lower arms and using the longer ones to keep the human's own limbs out of the way.

"Nope, nothing like this," he retorted.

Koushirou began to feel hotter than the sun warranted. It tickled and felt weird, but also kinda nice and... right at the same time. Tentomon moved behind his back and the insect's orange antennae wrapped over his shoulder.

"Stop that," Koushirou protested weakly, his eyes still closed, as the arms began to massage at his chest. "If you keep that up I won't remain so 'soft' anymore..."

A pair of segmented fingers ran along the line of his chin, pressing gently into his throat. Tentomon's answer, unlike many of Koushirou's, was short and straight to the point.

"Who cares?" he asked, two fingers slipped under the waistline of Koushirou's pants.

The human pondered that for a second and had to concede that he had been out-logiced for the first time in his life.

Title: Does not compute
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Veemon, Armadimon
Word count: 182
Comment: A random mental image that refused to go away.

The knock was followed by a moment of silence, and then the sound of careful footstep, instead of the tumbling running V-mon was used to. There was a click and the door opened, revealing a standing Armadimon garbed in a properly-sized green and yellow yukata, holding twin sticks of Pocky in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

He took a quick sip and greeted his friend. All the dragon digimon could do was to gape at Armadimon. The mammal blinked.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" he asked.

"You're wearing a yukata," Veemon stated, incapable of clearing his mind.

Armadimon looked down at himself in concern.

"What? Does it make me look fat?"

"You. Are. Wearing. A. Yukata," the reptilian digimon repeated, his voice like that of a robot.

Armadimon blinked again. Veemon continued to stand there with his mouth ready to swallow flies. The yellow mammal shrugged, placed one of the pocky stick in the open maw and closed the door. Veemon did not even take notice when the candy stick fell to the floor.
Ah: Taichi's hair is always a touchy subject.

It's delightful to read these things, but I don't know what a yukata is. Is it a lady's clothing?

Good to see you about again, too. It's a pleasure to read these small episodes.
Herr Mullen Wrote:I don't know what a yukata is. Is it a lady's clothing?

Roughly, a yukata is an informal cotton version of a kimono.