Join our server on Discord

Circeus Drabbles
it's okay that's why I said if you could write one some day because I know you're trying first let's say..... odd pairings? lol :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Not necessarily odd as much as... Ignored?

There's not enough love for the variety in digimon pairings.
you're right on that, though in lemons PataGato is pretty ignored as well, there aren't much out there, in normal fics just recently started to appear one to another PataGato one but they are still really rare.

True, there are some Angemon/Angewomon normal fics but when it comes to their lower forms there aren't much material, though in lemons the ones with Angemon/Angewomon are almost null I think there are two or three lemons with them only :(
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Good point. I'll try and see what I can come up with. I'm a VeeGato guy myself, but that's no reason to stop me. Heck, I'm not yuri fan by any definition of the term and I still wrote Palmon/Mimi.

Consider the request taken ^_^
Cool! thanks a lot man I really appreciate it :D

And dunno, but for some reason I kinda suspected you liked more VeeGato, must have been because of that drabble of yours where Davis was trying to coach Veemon to ask Gatomon out, though it didn't went like Veemon expected lol
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Which is ironic, since I consider Takari practically canon. I can still appreciate any pairing that's well written, though.
yeah same here also we can consider PataGato a canon pairing since there is that scene on 01 of Angemon with his arm around Angewomon when WarGreymon deleted Machinedramon :P

But much like you I respect other's opinions, I may not be a VeeGato fan but I'm not of those fans who flame just because the fic has a couple they don't like, I rather simply don't read it and everyone happy :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Title: Twinkle twinkle
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Patamon, Tailmon
Pairing: PataTail
Rating: There's a "damn", but it's otherwise G
Warning: Sweeter and fluffier than a baby panda wrapped in candy floss.
Word count: 251

There we are, sitting again on a railing and watching the sunset slowly turn into dusk. We don't speak. We don't need to, sitting side by side like that. We're waiting for the first star. Patamon always wins at finding it first. And still it shouldn't be that damn difficult; there's what, two of them that can be seen in Tokyo's night sky?

"You're the star in my night," he comments out of nowhere. So sweetly random. And yet so deep. That's Patamon for you. He's so different as Angemon that I barely recognize him, and still he can say such things in his child form. I sigh and inch closer to him. The purple streaks are slowly taking over the sea of blood red sky. "The sky looks like Elecmon's fur..." he continues. I can't stifle a giggle. That too is the carefree Patamon I love.

I keep looking for the star. I'd like to find it first just this one time. Then I see it. That glinting over there next to Tokyo Tower? It doesn't move or blink... "I got it!" I exclaim, pointing like a kitten excited over catnip. I can't believe this is making me act so foolish but I don't care anymore. Patamon looks at me with a smile and that glint in his eyes just tells me that he's spotted it a while ago.

I want to huff, but I can't stay mad at him for more than half a second. That's Patamon for you.

Title: Sometimes
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Oikawa
Rating: PG
Warning: Death
Word count: 100
Note: Wrote for a challenge: "Time"

Time is such a funny things. It is one of the few things you hate to have in excess when you have nothing to do, and yet you can never manage to have enough of it when you need to. Special moments will last forever, but still manage to end too soon. Sometimes time prances about like a deer on crack. Other times it slows down to a sluggish crawl

And when you can't do anything but watch as a man standing on the edge of his dreams disintegrates away, time stands still and leaves you in a frozen wasteland.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! really thank you very much man, I never thought you could write the PataTail so soon, it is really good, I liked it all, it is fluffy and sweet :D

You sure have a lot of talent for this my friend. :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Title: Sticky
Series Adventure 02
Characters: V-mon, Tailmon
Pairing: VeeTail
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 273
Note: After the horrible flyffiness of PataTail, I wanted to write a VeeTail to compensate. It wasn't originally supposed to be this suggestive, though, I swear!

"Ooooh..." I moan.

I have to. Whose stupid idea was it to come to the beach anyway? It's way too hot and sticky for that. With a long yawn, I stretch my arms behind me and...

Splat

shove one of them into the humongous soft serve V-mon is carrying. I sluggishly look over my shoulder at him and he begins to stammer an excuse. Poor thing. He looks so cute trying to piece a coherent answer and failing miserably at it. He's sporting a very nice shade of mauve too.

I shrug at him and raise the paw to my face. It's not that uncomfortable. It's rather cool. And as a plus, it's vanilla. I like vanilla. I stick my tongue out and lick the cream off, purring as the dairy taste flows in my mouth.

V-mon still stands there blushing, his lips hanging down and I chuckle at his look. Then I lean closer to him a bead of sweat forms on his forehead.

"Look," I point. "I splattered it all over your chest."

That blush of his deepens. If he keeps that up he will end up either fainting or getting the worst nosebleed ever. Without even being hit. That would be the depth of absurdity for this hardened handfighter.

I lean forth and lick cream off his finely scaled skin. It almost burns under my rough tongue. I look up at his face just in time to see his eyes roll backward as he falls over in a faint.

"The sun must have gotten to his head," I giggle to myself.

I lick my lips; now there's soft serve everywhere.