Join our server on Discord

Fucking annoying SLugz
Alright this is about no one here, unless he posts here which I highly doubt, but some guy just flamed me on another board I post on. In a nuclear(sp) war topic he seemed to take a know it all stance. And after I flamed him I got reported and now I'm betting most people their now hate me.
Also after a heavy return flame his closeing point, and I quote:
"Your name is Gundam Pilot, enough said." close quote.
Now if anyone here dose post on the site mentioned then you know who this is.
I dono where else to blow off some steam but here. So please, if anyone knows anyway to help with this tell me please, or I might take it out on you guys and I really don't want to do.
He also compared me to Bush and called me a hippie child.
The Reaper Wrote:He also compared me to Bush and called me a hippie child.

An oxymoron.

The Reaper Wrote:In a nuclear(sp) war topic he seemed to take a know it all stance. And after I flamed him I got reported and now I'm betting most people their now hate me.

Why on earth do you allow yourself to be wound up by a fellow who takes a know-it-all stance? Why the devil would you flame him just for that? Really, if a fellow doesn't agree with you, or has an irritating demener, that's no reason to flame him. I know plenty of people who get on my tits, but I don't insult or belittle them. I just know that I don't have to reply.

That Undesireable Chap Wrote:Speak!

You Wrote:Woof!

Simple answer; not everyone agrees with you, there are people who irritate you, and neither of these things can answer to you. Don't flame, don't feel obligated to reply or explain every little thing.

The Reaper Wrote:Also after a heavy return flame his closeing point, and I quote:

This is also something I find very strange. Apparently insulting a taste or interest is now an assult on your very character, being and fibre. You enjoy Gundam. He does not. If either of you need to comment on each others preferences, then you cheapen yourselves, as he has done. Face facts!

That Undesirable Chap Wrote:Speak!

Minor spelling and grammar points;

The Reaper Wrote:Also after a heavy return flame his closeing point, and I quote:

The whole "and I quote" "close quote" thing is not required. That's what speachmarks are. "Dose" is spelt "Does"; drop the "e" in "closing". When a verb becomes a present partisiple the "e" usualy disappears somewhere.
The Reaper Wrote:He also compared me to Bush and called me a hippie child.

Whoever posted this either doesn't know what the word hippie means or for some odd reason has know clue who Bush is.

Confucius once said "Before going on the path of vengence dig two graves" which I think pertains somewhat to your current predicament. Although Herr Mullen put it rather bluntly he is correct you should not have flamed him.

Here is another quote that might pertain to the current conversation "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest battle is over self." this particular quote came from Socrates. The reason I think this one pertains to you is because you could not overcome your desire to get back at him for being a know-it-all so you decided to flame him.

Although I think the fact that he flamed you back shows his own immaturity. Btw forgive me if I have made any serious grammatical errors although I do not think I have. I'm rather tired today and I don't completely trust my own senses.
You can't hug your children with nuclear arms. 'Nuff said.
Ok I'm not known for spelling ok. that's why I don't post my worwk on sites.

And that nuclear arms things is true.
Yes but sometimes, it can be really stupid(or annoying new age/hippie) sounding.
(no offense)
If you want to piss a know-it-all off, ignore them. This one sounds like he basically lives on other peoples anger as a quick, and often times sad, way to acknowledge his own existence. If you ignore himm long enough he'll probably go and bug someone else who will argue with him. It's like a guy who would come here and say something like, "Digimon is the SUXXORZ! POKEMON IS THE ROXXORZ!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:If you want to piss a know-it-all off, ignore them. This one sounds like he basically lives on other peoples anger as a quick, and often times sad, way to acknowledge his own existence. If you ignore himm long enough he'll probably go and bug someone else who will argue with him. It's like a guy who would come here and say something like, "Digimon is the SUXXORZ! POKEMON IS THE ROXXORZ!"

Setting out to piss people off is not something you would want to do, however. That's how World War II started. If a chap came in here and shouted about how rubbish Digimon was, I'd reply "Okay, if you want."
Thanks guys. And if you know this person-coughMetalSlugz at SSFLcough- then you may know how annoying he is.

And pissing people off never hurt me, much.
sure, most people think they are better then every one else, but they only bug you if you retort back, so best to do is not give them the sastisfaction. but either way their satisfied because if you retort then they try to agrivate you more, and if you keep quit then they think they can push you around alittle more.