Join our server on Discord

From all of us here- To Lonelygabu there:

lonelygabu: I wish I could give you a real hug.... ONe that we both need.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Don't cry...

I weaken when anything cries... specially you...
yea Gunter.... Can't help it..... I .... just care too much to see.....you in any pain.....I want to ...... but I can't. You mean so much....to.....m...e.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Faints*

Too...much...emotion...

lonelygabu: Don't....leave........me....< places gunter's head in my arms and places it to my chest.> I can't need ....emoting because you ... mean the....wo...rld to me.....!!!!!!! Wake up please,,,

OOC: its my 900 th post woohhoooo!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If emotion knocked him out in the first place, then why are you showing more emotion? I do not understand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Because when all is said and done all you are left with is emotions and feelings that are unrequited truth and everyone loses fakeness. If you really care you neber, EVER hold back emotions because than words become passing air with no meaning......

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I have no clue what you just said. But I never show emotion, I was de-sensitized at a young age.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:shock: :shock: ummmm ill pick the hatchet red..........

Do you have one of gabumon?............I like the lair the best.... Thanks dude!....
sure.....*gives lonelygabu a key to a red Gabumon Lair.*
.....have fun Conquering the World....i mean have fun...
Seit/Legion wrote:

Quote:sure.....*gives lonelygabu a key to a red Gabumon Lair.*
.....have fun Conquering the World....i mean have fun...

:shock: :shock: I don't like conquering but I do like its a Gabumon lair.....

and Shadowknight not knowing what that met, let me explain it... You tend not to be fake when expressing yourself emotionally and it proves to pureness and honest.... You are not able to hide anything when you emote because you are free and open to the world and their words. Sometimes emoting through feelings is just as important as the words if not more. thats what I met...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds