Join our server on Discord

From all of us here- To Lonelygabu there:
26... why?
No...it makes me feel bad.... I don't want no one to feel my pain....Gunter.... and I wish I'd feel like I am fucking awesome.......Thanks.... for eveything but I have some good news...no, no, none........Need a group hug?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Spreads arms* I've never had one of these in real life... unless you count the pile-ups... Group hug....
Why does life find it funny to screw me over?.......

Why can't this be real? This would be awesome....I would have close knit friends and people that I love, and appreciate me.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Hugs lonely* hey sorry for the late happy b-day im sorry you had a bad one, but hey you've got friends here! Hope better things come to you!!! Your an awsome person and you deserve 'em :3!
so sorry for being late.....
THE AGE OF 20....a very good age...in juggalo terms,you can now become an Elite Ninja.....
here,*gives a Bloody Axe,a Bloddy Shirt/ninja mask,and a Ninja Lair.*
....your pick of Hatchet Red or Hatchet Blue.
Gabumonfurry wrote:

Quote:*Hugs lonely* hey sorry for the late happy b-day im sorry you had a bad one, but hey you've got friends here! Hope better things come to you!!! Your an awsome person and you deserve 'em :3!

awwww.... I haven't seen you in awhile and I do deserve it..... I am DECLARING TO THE WORLD THAT I WANT MY 21 ST TO BE SPECIAL AND DIFFERENT AND BE ABLE TO FEEL good about myself......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seit/Legion wrote:

Quote:so sorry for being late.....
THE AGE OF 20....a very good age...in juggalo terms,you can now become an Elite Ninja.....
here,*gives a Bloody Axe,a Bloddy Shirt/ninja mask,and a Ninja Lair.*
....your pick of Hatchet Red or Hatchet Blue.

:shock: :shock: ummmm ill pick the hatchet red..........

Do you have one of gabumon?............I like the lair the best.... Thanks dude!....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am just been at a really low....Need to go visit friends from out of the country but its so difficult to go there..... need a family of friends just like this one.... You guys mean a lot to me......... You are wheat makes me smile through the pain......Thanks.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadow: Did I say happy B-Day yet? My brain sucks.

Shadow's brain: Well maybe if you didn't hit me so much!

Shadow: Shut up brain! *punches self in head* ow. *passes out on floor*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:26... why?
No reason but you are older then me by 4 years.
oh... okay...

Mm.. I wonder what a real group hug would feel like...

Well, Blue's out, Vel's out, Blitz's out... dogs are getting their check-up...

*Groan*....