Join our server on Discord

From all of us here- To Lonelygabu there:
please dont be sad. *jumps on lonely gabu and gives a big hug* Even though i'm a day late, have a good one! ^^
45! 42! 57!! Hut-hut- (I don't know anything about this game!)

(VC's and Blue tackle you lovingly.)

Hey, we don't get love, but we're nothing but!
thats....um...... :shock: ........different......

and Drukenmunkee, thats fine, I think your lateness is fine...... everyone else was...... :( my family friends nothing changes with them......and a hug?...... I guess jump on the pile......

So its not my brithday and I feel the same misery and lonliness.......

At least you guys/gals make me smile for a while...... for just a little bit.....

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Twenty was the year my appearance improved, but not much else. Best of luck on your twentieth year.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
A 20th birthday is special indeed :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Veemon's Followers
happy 20th B-Day from "The commoner"
And happy birthday from me. Hope it's good.
thaanks to everyone that cared.....

Most of my family besides immidiate really cared much.....So had a slice of cake (mine are better) and two birthday cards..... just two..... :!: :cry: My birthday is never filles with fanfare and nothing impressive cause I never had a single birthday party..... No friends in the real world seem to think that my day of birth is worth celebrating.....

I hope when I turn 21 that could change and that I could have the bestest party in the world! Show all my friends that I deserve something special on my day......for once....

You guys have helped me out and to everyone thank you...and I mean that with all my heart.... Everyone of you mean so much to me and :oops: :D ALL OF YOU MEAN ALOT TO ME!!!!!!!!

I iwish to tell you guys a lie but the reception in our little oasis was better than the one at home.....

You guys are FUcking awesome!!!.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
if it makes you feel any better-

ages 16-24: No birthday cards, cakes, no party, no one to greet me happy birthday- angry mob telling me to get out of town- people trying to beat me up all the time- 49 suicidal attempts- 49 failures.

-ouch! HEY!! (looks at Velm).

-What do you mean it wasnt your fault? It's ALL of you people's faults!! -And you call yourselves "brothers"-

-OUCH!! OKAY ALREADY!! STOP SEDATING ME!!

-WE ALL THINK YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!! and Vel's an idiot.
-OW!
Wait, how old are you?