Join our server on Discord

I don't need you; I just can't put you down
Yeah, sounds like an odd one there.....
Wisemon Wrote:I took a gamble that I could outsmart this professor. Subconsciously, I might have been a little biased against her intelligence since her outfits flaunt her sexuality, and since she pointed the DVD remote at the TV and not the DVD player when she showed us the movie version of Sense and Sensibility.

Tisk tisk! Judging a book by its...oh hell whatever, I'm not going to defend an idiot. I hate it when course instructors don't know how to operate classroom equipment.
Here's how class ended on Thursday:

Professor: So the author is saying that life is unperfect.
Me: And "unperfect" is in itself unperfect.
Professor: That's right.

Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah that sounds right. It makes sense.
I love it when people try to be intelligent by using fancy words, but use them in totally the wrong context. I've only ever come across one prof whose use of language was actually flawless...too bad he always spelled "leitmotif" wrong.

Here was our topic for the history course he taught: "Seek to elucidate the formal construction of Edgard Varese's Ionisation and discuss the difference between a space-time and sound-time continuum."

None of us really knew what the hell he meant at the time. I got a 72 on that paper.
I hate people who talk like that. I might know what you mean but I don't want to sit there remembering all what the words mean before I understand you.
lol "unperferct" wow... just wow.