Join our server on Discord

Poll: Renamon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Don't really care/like her
88.24%
15 88.24%
Hate her(hentai)
0%
0 0%
Hate her(non)
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To everyone
I have a question to everyone.....
What are your thoughts on Renamon?
I was surfing through the domain and found a subject called Renamon is to blame....
I was wondering about why people hate her.
I mean I know about people not having others look at their art cus there is no renamon but I mean cmon some people only like renamon is that a crime.
I almost bet there are other sites with polls and topics about how others hate the other female digimon in hentai and non hentai pics.
So please respond to this and use the poll
renamon is all right ..... It always DEPENDS ON THE ARTISTS. AUTHORS DEPICTION.....of Renamon......
I wouldn't mind taking her home one day for some private lessons....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Being one of two female Digimon that would be most sexually compatible with the rest (the other being Gatomon), that doesn't leave authors with a whole lot of females to work with. The only other female DigiDestined Digimon is Biyomon, but if you want to get biological about it, birds mate in a totally different fashion than mammals and reptiles do.

Basically, if you're writing/drawing a straight or yuri lemon/pic involving Digimon, chances are Renamon and/or Gatomon are gonna be in it. We just have to live with it.
Really sen? That seems kind of weird. But the problem was that for a time, everyone only wanted to see renamon and that bothered a lot of people.
But now that tamers is over it's not that bad. She's not my favorite but she's not that bad. (my favorite has an A in the name instead of an E)
Heh you forgot one digimon sen mimis digimon but im not seeing anyone wanting to mate with her lol
You're right! I totally forgot about Palmon. Let's not even talk about the crazy mating practices there.
I don't like Renamon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol alot of people dislike renamon

Useally the biggest renamon fans are those who like anthros (furries)
*Looks up*

-Someone say anthros and furries?
lol gunter lemme guess u like anthros and furries :P