Join our server on Discord

A Challange to artists
Hello my name is Phenix im new here and I have a challenge for all of the artists here at the T.D.D

My challenge is to make the best picture possible using a Renamon.

*it can be sexual but it doesn't have to be.

*you can use any color scheme(black,crimson,blue,yellow,any color)

*you must include your name on your art to make sure no one steals it.

Finally the artists that agree to do this challange need to post a link or the file for the picture they are submitting.
I figure that in about a few months after a couple of artists attempt the challenge the others who respond to this post can help me judge who made the better Renamon :P and please make the pictures downloadable but keep your names on the art( i might use some pictures for my desktop image)

:D If anyone can think of some other rules please post them.

What i am thinking is that the artist who does the best will get some bragging rights for a while.

O well thank you for your time and good luck :)
A good rule to go by is to post requests in the request forum.

Artists are hard to come by and setting up this kind of post to try to get them to do the character you want (ex: Renamon) is fairly rude.

If you have a request, present it to them, if you actually want to start a contest of some sort, have it well thought out with a reasonable character list (rather than one character) and at least be willing to offer the artist compensation (a prize), they work pretty hard you know.

That said, welcome to the DaD, you'll get some of the best Renamon stuff around. :D