Join our server on Discord

Eeeep! Nervous.. enough.. to ... crap pants....
yay your egg finally hatched. now i have to get one
I've worked at McDonald's before. Just say that you have no problem going into the freezer, taking out the garbage, breaking down the cardboard, and wiping down the tables, and you'll appeal to them.

As far as the other thing goes, I didn't even know that was possible. I'll have to look into something like that, though I probably shouldn't quit my dayjob either.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I was just going to do it to get a little extra cash and improve my poetry. Just check out local comedy clubs, book stores, coffee shops and those kind of places and you will probably snatch a few preformances and maybe even become a regular
Veemon's Followers
Good luck, bro. I'm sure you'll be great! ^_^
Yes, good luck! You've got a good chance at this!
Quote:I was just going to do it to get a little extra cash and improve my poetry. Just check out local comedy clubs, book stores, coffee shops and those kind of places and you will probably snatch a few preformances and maybe even become a regular
I think I'll start with the book stores and coffee shops, but I'll wait until I graduate.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's a good idea. People do like your work.
Nothing personal wisemon, but you don't strike me as one who would work at a McDonald's restraunt. I quess we all have our beginnings though.
Yep we all have beginnings most of which are suprising to some people >.<
Veemon's Followers
you said this was your second job, what was the first?