Join our server on Discord

Eeeep! Nervous.. enough.. to ... crap pants....
I was a dishwasher in a mom and pop restraunt and I got sick of it ( check the rants under " Do you hate your job?" and thats the bulk of the story
Veemon's Followers
Try working on a farm.

P.S. Your egg changed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Farms aren't my thing and I like working in rehab so I volunteer there and I changed my egg because Rats don't seem to get along with me much so I changed it to see what will happen this time :)
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Nothing personal wisemon, but you don't strike me as one who would work at a McDonald's restraunt. I quess we all have our beginnings though.
I was in high school at the time, and I was still severely overqualified, but there were parts of the job that I enjoyed. As long as I wasn't taking out garbage or wiping down tables, as long as I was at my post making drinks and ice cream for the drive-thru, I was happy. Unfortunately, I spent more and more time wiping down tables and taking out garbage. After nine months, in March, they told me that, although I got free drinks, I was no longer allowed to drink free shakes on the job. Since I only joined and stayed until March to get free Shamrock shakes, I quit immediately, one week notice.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
that is pretty interesting cause that is all i do at my job clean bathrooms and theatres
You're the second guy I'd know that would leave because he couldn't get the shamrock shake wise.
I googled shamrock shakes...

Where can one get those? Aside from McDonalds?
Quote:Where can one get those? Aside from McDonalds?
McDonald's has the patent. You would have to wait for March to roll around again...and they might not be available in Romania. I suppose you can try to make your own mint shakes using mint ice cream, milk, and a blender, but they might not turn out so well, and officially, they wouldn't be Shamrock Shakes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know, the same guy who might say what you said also tried to make his own shamrock shake once. Turned out pretty good I think.