Join our server on Discord

How annoying am I?
hi now that my digi fetish is coming to an end i might leave for while(until it comes back) so I wanted to know on a scale of 1 to 10 or 20 if you want me dead how annoying I am and yes I am too lazy to make a poll for this
I don't think you are annoying and I have no reason to either unless someone can give me a legit reason why then I will keep my judgement final.
Veemon's Followers
What in the world would make you think that you're annoying? You've only been here a short while and in that time you've done nothing the least bit annoying.
What, the fuck, would make you think that you annoy anyone here?

That's MY job.

Thank you very much.
the reason is I was told on another forum that my ideas on a subject were wrong and pretty much that i was going to hell. So i wanted to get a second opinion. Also I might be leaving for a bit so i wanted to know what everyone thought of me before then
By who?

Everyone makes mistakes, you're no different.
Only human. Like the rest of us. (Excluding me, I'm the forum weirdo/human)
The only thing remotly annoying you have done is post a topic entitled "How Annoying Am I?" Other than that, you don't seem to have irritated me at all. Keep it up.
Mullen is right.

Now go do your duties as a DaD citizen.
As a benevolent(ish) person, I would have to go with 10 for making this topic and the rest opf the time you've been here is less than 1 but greater than -1
You're not annoying. I know annoying and you're not.