Join our server on Discord

high on life
hell ya!!! i am high on life! the cast party was friken awseme! sorry but i'm like really hiped up on life. and this damn keybored is a piece of shit! you ever high on life? IT IS AWSEME!!!!!!!
Veemon's Followers
I get high on life about six times per week, actually, eight for this week, but only because it's spring and girls are starting to wear outfits that show more.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm also very happy. The sun is shining again, and I've taken to wondering arond town for no reason. I'm trying to find a cafe I might consider sitting outside with a book and some notes for my next creations.
it just so happens that you are being a wiseassmon again. really you know what i mean. then again i may be giving you too much credit. with the happenings going on i feel the need to say no offense intended. but then you knew i am not meaning offense. then again...
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover Wrote:it just so happens that you are being a wiseassmon again. really you know what i mean. then again i may be giving you too much credit. with the happenings going on i feel the need to say no offense intended. but then you knew i am not meaning offense. then again...

Me? Or Wisemon?
Yeah- I too am extremely happy tonight- I HAVE THE WHOLE PLACE TO MYSELF!!! (echoes)

....I'm still happy!
Hmm me high on life thats a new thought. I don't really get that happy so I can honestly say no unless when I fake a smile counts
Veemon's Followers
Try getting high on an adrenaline rush. Now that's fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Adrenaline is fun indeed but hard to come by ( legally anyway)in my town
Veemon's Followers
I knew a guy who got high on life. Although the thing is he kept getting high on life and we ended up having to put him in a clinic. He's doing fine now. He went throught the 12 steps and everything,
And that was today's joke. Thank you.
(Now if you had said seize the day I would had a different joke to use.)