Join our server on Discord

Sneak peek at my next lemon. Gatomon/Wizardmon.
yup! That's my current lemon! "As red as the blood that beats through my heart" Damn long titles...
I don't like having to think up titles too much... but accodrding to some of my readers, I end up selecting appropiate and funny ones anyways :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually... Yes, you do!
I write the story before entitling it. But recently, other authors have been inspiring me with good ideas for titles. I usually give my work two titles, actually, to show that they aren't so important.
I like using the japanese ones. It makes me feel smartiest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herr Mullen Wrote:I write the story before entitling it.

Actually, this is EXACTLY what I do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What was the name of that one? Oh yeah, Fire Dragon + Light Angel = w00t!! I like that name.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:What was the name of that one? Oh yeah, Fire Dragon + Light Angel = w00t!! I like that name.

LOL, believe it or not, that's the one I heard most positive comments about my skill with titles lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You should've done it entirely in 1337 (Leet, the internet lingo that spawned w00t and pwn3d)

|=1|23 |)|2490|\| |O|_(_)5 |_19|-|7 4|\|93|_ 3Q(_)4|_5 \\/\\/007!!

I will feel very nerdish if I'm the only one who can actually write in this language.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If I would have had internet 4 years ago instead of having it 7 months ago, maybe I would have learnt it too lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad