Join our server on Discord

First lemon sneak peek: "Pressure" (ArmadimonxIori
These are two short excerpts from my 3,000-words first lemon. While some elements of it might look nonsensical, they are solely caused by the missing material. Also, "dagya" is indeed an interjection frequently used by Armadi[llo]mon in the original Japanese version.

The full lemon, as well as three yet-unpublished drabbles, will be submitted for the next DaD update.

===============================================

"What's going on, Iori, can't sleep?" he yawned.

Iori blushed uncontrollably. Another side-effect of the hormonal takeover of many bodily functions. He could swear he never blushed that much back when they were trying to save the Digital World from the Digimon Kaiser's grasp.

"I'm trying," he somehow managed to blurt.

"That doesn't sound very convincing, dagya," the digimon retorted, now more alert.

Armadimon's eyes trailed down to the noticeable bulge in the sheets and his mouth rounded in a "O" of understanding.

"Okay, I see," he said flatly.

"Yeah... It's nothing."

Iori tried to sound as disinterested from the obvious discomfort as possible and failed miserably. Armadimon wordlessly trailed up the bed and began pulling the covers down. Iori blinked, not quite registering what was going on at first. When the information made its way to his busy brain, he grasped the edge of the fabric.

"Armadimon! What are you doing?" he exclaimed.

He glared, but he was blushing so much it was hardly threatening.

"Don't wake up the adults!" Armadimon hushed him.

The armadillo-like creature gave the covers a good yank. They slipped from Iori's grasp, revealing the boy's nearly hairless chest. To the digimon's amazement, Iori blushed even more. It was a wonder, he thought, that his partner did not pass out right there and now. The boy tried to push his partner off him, but was only met with minimal success.

"Armadimon... This is... You can't..." he stuttered his protests.

The digimon sighed loudly. If he could not appeal to his urges, then he would have to get this through his partner's mental process. He softly, but firmly planted his forepaws on Iori's stomach, mere inches from the member that jutted from the brunette's crotch, and looked him in the eyes with determination.

"Listen here, now. It's..." he gave the clock a glance. "A quarter past five in the morning. You're not going to sleep with that on, right?"

He nodded at the boy's erection. The shift in weight caused it to throb ever so slightly and Iori repressed a wimper.

"No, not likely," he whispered.

"You've got class and kendo club tomorrow. You need your beauty sleep, but you're not getting it anytime soon, that much is obvious, dagya," Armadimon continued. "So I'm going to help you with it. And there will be no but or such things."

As he spoke, he sneaked one of his paw down and began to softly nudge up and down his partner's member through the fabric. Iori gulped loudly, attempting to ignore the treatment.

"I'm your partner, Iori," the digimon added more softly. "I see a lot more about you than you might sometimes think, dagya. And I'm always willing to help."

Iori's breath shortened. Making sense of his partner's words was complicated beyond reason by the torturous ministrations. Armadimon moved down slowly. Iori did not react. His brain would just not put up with this anymore.

"Now, you just relax..." Armadimon continued.

His next word were muffled by the cord of Iori's pyjama pants that he had grabbed in his muzzle. He pulled on it and, as the knot came undone, gave the garment a sharp pull, slipping the waist down to Iori's lower hips. Without him even realizing it, the boy's hips raised to make the operation smoother. The teen gave a sharp gasp when the night's fresh air came in contact with his already member.

"...and you let me do all the work, understood?" his partner finished.

Armadimon took the strained member in his paw and began to slowly masturbate it. He made sure to go up and down the full length; each time uncovering the entire head before he went back up. He lowered his muzzle back to Iori's anus and resumed licking there. Armadimon's thick and wet muscle circled around the puckered hole. He took a more direct approach and directly jabbed at it, the tip of his tongue sliding in easily, helped by generous amounts of saliva. Still masturbating Iori with agonizing slowness, he alternated penetrating his asshole with his tongue, each time going just a teeny bit farther, with taking one of his testicle in his mouth and massaging it carefully.

That was an alright extract; good characterisation, and grammar, as usual, although "And there will be no but or such things" should pluralise the "but". Other than that, you are quickly becoming a favorate of mine. I'll look for you next update.