Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution: Cook and eat frog.

Circumstance: A large bull is chasing you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: same as the serial murderer, I RAPE IT.

Circumstance: A meteor is head ing straigt for you.
Solution: Grab a ultra strong and hit the little meteor away, you didn't say how big it was.

Circumnstance: You are being overrun by tourists in your free quality time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: BB gun. Nuff said.

Circumstance: You travel to an alternate universe where you are a Guy/Girl, and are trying to kill yourself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Do my female version of myself and then run away to the nearest volcano.

Circumstance: Three Pies are flying in your direction so fast they are going to collide with the president's face!! (don't save him please....)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Run up to him and when you realizes its pies stop, laugh your ass off that George W. Bush for instance is getting hit with pie, and add one more for good measure....

Circumstance: You are out to sea and you are confronted with a great white shark on your left, a right a man-o-war, in front of you a mine field, behind you are a bunch of missles heading towards you and above you they are insugents with kg-52's... What do you do?....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Swim down to grab my hidden aquatic rifle and shoot down both water animals, then swim left quickly to above the weight and use the empty rifle as a bat to hit the missiles, then ignore the mines.

Circumstance: 2 billion dollars made of weed are heading for you in a packcage set to open and burn up immediatly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Envite the pot head culture in all colleges and tell them there is free weed and its a weed head contest than cover the smell with 100 bottles of air freshener....

Circumstance: TWo walls collapse on you and you only have one way out and that through a window 20 stories up...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Grab a ladder and smash the window, then climb up really quickly and signal a FUCK YOU to the walls, afterwards jump out the window and crash with the floor.

Circumstance: Barney went to your home and your are tied up to the ceiling! OH NOES!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Listen to him rant.... Piss on his face.... and oh yeah I forgot here are the ropes.......RUNNNN!

Circumstance: You need to be at two places... Your mom is going as a hostage in a bank robbery and your girlfriend is surrounded by three men that you know what they are trying to do.... (If female the opposites can be taken....mom to dad and girlfriend to boyfriend...) By the way they are happening at the same time.

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds