Join our server on Discord

I had nothing to do- So I wrote a poem-Dedicated to UnknownH
o.0 I get it now...i think. I do like the poem though. ^ ^
oh...

Goths/Emos are... gay?
Well thats a new stereotype. I consider myself an emo and only one of my friends is gay so there, yet again, is a false stereotype... I wish people would stop making assumptions. :?
Veemon's Followers
Quote:oh...

Goths/Emos are... gay?
Not necessarily gay, but always faggy. They wear makeup and parade around singing in really high voices.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:oh...

Goths/Emos are... gay?
Not necessarily gay, but always faggy. They wear makeup and parade around singing in really high voices.

The chaps I know pride themselves on wearing no makeup, and not singing. I think that may be a difference between American and British goths, however. Like, ours do not hang around "Hot Topic". Ours hang around The Square, which provides shelter, the time, and architecture which matches their clothes.
[quote=Gunter VanCrimson][i]Come, come here beside me and lay,
I shall calm this restless feeling,
And banish the thoughts of day!

O
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Ours hang around The Square, which provides shelter, the time, and architecture which matches their clothes.
You see, America doesn't have any real Gothic architecture, none constructed in the right time period, anyway. The closest thing we have is the Yale campus, which is pretty mysterious, in its own right (I've visited).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well emo's in my area don't hang around a Hot topic we just buy some stuff from there and singing in high voices isn;t really that popular either =p
Veemon's Followers
You see hot topic made that steriotype worse. And yes, that's probally where he got the idea from shadow.
Well... Gunty-boy doesn't wear makeup- nor sing... at all.
And this whole PLACE is pretty much gothic-

I never thought of that part- I KNEW I wasn't reading hard enough!!