Join our server on Discord

MMORPG... struggles to quit
If your still addicted we can try what I did when I couldn't quit FFXI, *grabs a dozen car batterys and some jumper cables* now put these on your ears and any time you think of that game give an electric shock.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well... I only play when I'm not busy- but when I can't stop-
My brothers and blue riddle me with tranqs.
Cant afford monthly fees? get guildwars. no fees
Actually, i think Epsilon quit CoV, but he still plays WoW...which is just as bad.
-Or get tranqs. Those work out just fine.
Yeah, that'd kinda work... I have yet to play online RPGs. I'm not sure why past the fact I'd probably get hooked on them. Well run the risk of it. I mostly play games to stay away from reality I think (or a safe distance). And playing a game with a bunch of other people may actually be what detracts me in some ways.
lol lol lol tranqzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzZzzzzz....

I use to play RoSe but I was getting pissed at my dsl line and it was annoying....I want something to be as fast as dot hack but as well concieved as tibia..........

ZZzzzzzzzzzZZZzzNozzzzZZzzzzzzTranqszzzzzzzZZZzZZzwillzzzzzZZZzzzzhunt themzzzZZzZzzZzzZZzdownzzzZZZZzZzZzZZzZZzZz
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I used to play rose... for a day but i hated it cus it was confusing... play Maple Story! cus its free addicitng and cute >.>

Hey Gunter what axe are you on Gunbound? before i quit i was a double axe thingy :P i sucked -_-;;
lol- got to silver battle axe+...
then Things got hard... I sucked at boomer...