Join our server on Discord

Hii i am new..iguess
Lonelygabu: umm.... O(steam comes out of his head as anger seems to pour out like lava) You sent one of MY Pies!... :cry: :o :( :x Evil Twisted Well you wouldn't mind this (changes into costume of an exact replica and hurls a massive pie at the same window making the aliens pissed as hell and I change out of my costume and back to my normal form.) (Points finger at DMX)

(Under breathe) How dare you use one of my pies in some twisted revenge!....

Aliens:What did you say?

lonelygabu: Nothing....Nothing at all....(walks away and tosses the costume into the bonfire and spins a slice of pie and devoures it all, blows fingers and walks away.)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX: *looks on Aliens and then motions claw around, making some sort of special comment in the hell I know other language* And that's why I don't want to kick your asses.

Aliens: Whoa... okay, if that's so... *hands a card and then all Aliens just disappear*

DMX: A card? Damnit... I can't use cards without a Digivice... *wags tail around*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Turns around and walks back to the food spread and announces free food anyone?....

(awkward silence)

Where is everyone?....

(tumble weed passes by.)

:?:

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(darn- I came after the spams! well, belated welcomes from buddy-blue!)
Shadow: I don't think this thing holds cards either. But I know someone who can *vanishes*.

Takato: I wish I could fight with Gui...

Shadow: Can I borrow this? *grabs digivice* thanks.

Takato: *looks at the double barreled shotgun pointed in his face* Eeep.

Shadow: *Reappears in front of DMX* Here you go. *hands him red digivice*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *grabs the red digivice* whee, I have a digivice now! *looks on Card* guess I have to use this. *slashes the card through the digivice*

*Immense Glow around DMX*

*Digivice turns to Red and Black D-Tector*

DMX: Uhhh... yeah? what does this mean now? *shakes D-Tector around, it shows pics of lots of D-Spirits* I'm starting to feel confused...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Takato: GIVE ME BACK MY DIGIVICE!!!
Shadow: If you can hook him up with Renamon he'll give you the digivice and anything else you could ever want.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: That will be easy, I have too many drooling for me *wags tail* I think... let's see... no- most of them are married... hmm... oh! what about Yess? let's see... *dials number on D-Tector*

*dimmensional rift appears out of D-Tector*

DMX: Oh... I guess this wasn't my cel phone...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Great, you created a swirling vortex of pure evil. *Looks closely at the portal* I wonder what manner of unholy creature could come from here?

*Large purple form exits the portal*

Barney: Hi everyone!

Shadow: AHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S TOO HORRIBLE! WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN A GIANT TENTACLED BEAST BENT ON OUR DESTRUCTION?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad