Join our server on Discord

what is a yaoi/straight/yuri rpg?
Rorancrystalwolf, if you want, I can help you with German next year...im a pro at it and you know that...i think so yeah...if u need help just as me...i was in german 1 for 2 years and going to german 2 next year
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
what does "Warum haben wir Herzen, wenn sie gerade gemeint werden, um gebrochen zu werden" mean
I don't know that many languages... Just english- and a bit of romanian slang.

But when it comes to swearing- look for Gunter- I don't know why, but he happens to know a lot of swear-words and insulting phrases in many languages- :shock: it's creepy- weird-yet strangely humourus...
Thanks misty and yes I know you can help don;'t worry. Aguy where are you learning latin? I would pay a million for latin lessons.
Veemon's Followers
aguy, Why we have hearts, if they are meant straight, in order to be broken
That's what it means.
Thanks unknown and to answer your question my school offers many languages and i'm taking Latin 3 next year. It is actually kinda easy if you are good at memorization. I'm still not sure if i should continue with japanese. Two completly opposite languages at the same time, probably not a good idea.
I was offered a japanese class but I couldn't take it becuase I wouldn't be able to continue after I moved.
Veemon's Followers
did you want to take it
I did yes however it was a commitment that I wouldn't be able to fufill because when I found out I was moving none of the schools offered it so I didn't want to start something and not finish it.
Veemon's Followers
Are you still in high school or in college. Because you should be able to take it there