Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
EpsilonZX Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:er... yeah- I... don't know anything about... Lycanthropy...

lol- if you want sharing- I used to have a horse I named after myself- Gunter!!

Oooh!! I was so lonely back then- I occasionally camp out at the stables so I could spend time with him- it was cold- but I didnt care!

I once frenched him- just for fun!

You had a horse??? So unfair, how come just about everyone I know has had a horse, where are you people coming up with this money!? I use to be a theif and didn't make so much as to buy a dog!

Evidently, crime doesn't pay, hmm?
Thats a good way of looking at it! Crime never pays... ever. Anyway I don't have a horse and that makes me sad :cry: but I do have a kitty, dog, and a birdy if that is any consellation but I will eventually have horses. Eventually.
Veemon's Followers
I miss Gunter! Why did he have to leave me!! WAH!!! :cry:
Don't be sad. Horses are painstakingly difficult to care for. And as for how we, me not necessarily Gunter, afford them is from a rescue program for abandoned and abbused horses, they're given away to good homes most of the time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:abandoned and abbused horses

hmm, Emo horses?

The year is 2021 and horses have become fed up with abuse and abandoment, thus, they revolt and now take to the streets armed with guns, knives and swords, to crush the infidels!

and that's how my next installment starts... yeah, yeah, this will be good
I don't think a horse would need a gun, one well placed kick from those things and you aren't getting up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow the Hedgehog didn't need a gun but I gave him one anyway! sit down and read the stories and like it!
I still miss Gunter!! He was my bestfriend!! :cry:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Shadow the Hedgehog didn't need a gun but I gave him one anyway! sit down and read the stories and like it!
Ok so logically a horse with a gun sound ok to some people but it ends up sucking. Makes sense.
Can horses even... hold.... guns?