Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
Yup!

Therefore... Let us keep on sharing.
I once kissed a cow during a dare, tongue and everything. Any one else have something to share?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I once left my door and drawbridge open in hopes that something will come in and be my friend... lol. (I used to believe in werewolves). anyone else?
That isn't sharring too much the cow thing can be funny.
Well, when I was little, there were alot of creatures that I did not believe in, but it was rather hard to tell my sub-concious otherwise.
Everyone has that problem at least once.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I once left my door and drawbridge open in hopes that something will come in and be my friend... lol. (I used to believe in werewolves). anyone else?

Use to? you just didn't know real lycanthropy is all, and to be taken by a werewolf, that just sounds so wonderful and yet, shocking and fills me with fear, though now I have to ask my friend if she knows any werewolves... thanks a lot, now I'll never get rest!

if anything need be shared, I use to think my sexuallity was evil and the thoughts and feelings I had were going to put me in the big house, turns out, the whole world is fucked up, just like me (big Epsilon grin) it truely is a small world after all
er... yeah- I... don't know anything about... Lycanthropy...

lol- if you want sharing- I used to have a horse I named after myself- Gunter!!

Oooh!! I was so lonely back then- I occasionally camp out at the stables so I could spend time with him- it was cold- but I didnt care!

I once frenched him- just for fun!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:er... yeah- I... don't know anything about... Lycanthropy...

lol- if you want sharing- I used to have a horse I named after myself- Gunter!!

Oooh!! I was so lonely back then- I occasionally camp out at the stables so I could spend time with him- it was cold- but I didnt care!

I once frenched him- just for fun!

You had a horse??? So unfair, how come just about everyone I know has had a horse, where are you people coming up with this money!? I use to be a theif and didn't make so much as to buy a dog!
Aww, I love horses. I'll have to show you Star one of these days.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad