Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
I don't have to pluck any. I just always have a few loose ones caught under my foreskin (a side effect of daily masturbation).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
We share too much sometimes.
.........*shudders*
I voted for the third. I recognize body hair looks bad both in men and women, but I always think it's unfair women have to shave having so little body hair while men don't, and have way more.
Yes but a hairy woman doesn't look good. While a hairy man can just look hairy. It's just how it is. Besides have you ever seen a hairy woman? Much different then a man.
..........<.<
Now that I don't care at all about what you think anymore--AT ALL--I can tell you.
When I was a teen I stopped shaving myself. I had a period during which I would wear my legs covered in hair and didn't mind. And guess what made me change my mind? The guys? No, it was the girls, not the guys, that kept laughing at me and criticizing me. So I was so bothered by them that I started shaving again. That's how the zeitgeist works on you.
Exactly. And that's why people shave.
woah! But I do that everyday- and I don't find any under the foreskin!
Meh, i dont mind it much, its your own choice. I don't like it on me-i shave- but for the other person i dont care.
UnknownH Wrote:We share too much sometimes.

UnknownH, never have written words meant such value than that statement...

by the by, carpet is fine with me and even adds character, only problem when they get stuck in your throat cause you were in the wrong places for the right reasons, but I like to design mine, it's like a wig

I'm going afro this season, next season something summery like crew-cut