Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
meh, it depends on the dye you use.
Herr Mullen Wrote:My body, except for the nether regions, and bits that I've missed, is shaved. I'm not a fan of body hair. I had lots of leg hair at one point; I hated it, it looked like it was hiding something, or planning against me. Four hours of work later....

Well, now Senjuro and I have something else in common.
OK wow...thats just kinda creepy. theres only one guy at my school that i know with legs like that. its gross. its like...dude we know you arent agirl but please shave your legs some...i swear i saw him at lunch one day and lost my appetite. no offense to you guys but...with guys with legs that hairy...O_O...I like Collin's legs hehe ^_^..that was random.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:My body, except for the nether regions, and bits that I've missed, is shaved. I'm not a fan of body hair. I had lots of leg hair at one point; I hated it, it looked like it was hiding something, or planning against me. Four hours of work later....

We're great chums now, aren't we? *grin*
I like my furry little bush! *plays with pubic hair* ^_^ Fluffy!
If your pubic hair just hinders you, or you find no use for them- use that anti-Hair growth formula they sell in the nearest body modification bazaar. It's really works wonders, and a survey says there are a lot of females that preffer the smooth skin to the "loose pubic hair in the mouth".
senjuro Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:

We're great chums now, aren't we? *grin*

It looks and feels a lot better, certainly. The whole itching for a day afterward thing was not pleasent, however, but overall I'm glad I did it.
Blitz wrote:

Quote:"....use that anti-Hair growth formula they sell in the nearest body modification bazaar. It's really works wonders, and a survey says there are a lot of females that preffer the smooth skin to the "loose pubic hair in the mouth".

Um wow...that is an interesting notion to the way we look at things. Blitz, how reputable is that poll? Assuming you mention it, it should be pretty close to being perfect......I need to find that formula :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds