Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
Blitz is awesome ^_^ some of us wished to have nicer siblings...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Well- you won that bet- But I have to wait for it to grow. I'm not that good- so maybe I'll ask my brother to do it for me.
*opens envelope* What is one of the weirdest things to ask a family member. heh heh heh Few people will get that reference.
Lol, That's me! My family isn't exactly "normal" either, lol.
i have a decently cool brother, but i would never ask him to do that.
Mostly because that would open up a whole can of problems. Now epsilon, that might be hot for you two. Do it to both of you.
I'm gonna put the first letter of his name there now. :3 then I'm gonna take a pic and show him...XD
Why the picture? Why not with a webcam or up close?
we cant do webcam cause mines broken and crappy...(and hes never on AIM. ><)
and we cant do up close until his mom lets me come over again...or until my parents let my friends come over to the house. Which ever comes first, i guess.
I will see you soon enough, Munkee, and I do me all of you ^ ^

but you know, I'm usually too close to see anything really, all I usually can see is your belly and sometimes face when you lean forward... I miss you more now

and I am not telling her what I'm typing right now but I'm on the phone with her, she's all freaked out that it's horrible and such ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
*smacks Epsilon* You are such a bastard!!

eheh...y'know I just stopped thinking about bad stuffs,,,and you made it come back. >< damn you, damn you to hell, Epsilon!