Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
Omigosh- Did you just punch me!? OMG- I KNEW YOU LOVED ME!! (Hugs Ms. Zephyr)

I tried- but since I'm not skilled at that- it sucked. You'd probably make another masterpiece, Ms. Zephyr! What with your great artistic skills and all!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Omigosh- Did you just punch me!? OMG- I KNEW YOU LOVED ME!! (Hugs Ms. Zephyr)

Shadow: Uh oh, *Hides in a bunker till the inevitable beating passes*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Move over I don't want to see this. Plus a name there might help if the person has a short name. Gunter may be too long but other names might work.
haha- What name? I don't get it-
UnknownH Wrote:Move over I don't want to see this. Plus a name there might help if the person has a short name. Gunter may be too long but other names might work.
Well, just imagine if I would have tried that when we went out. A 'J' is not that difficult to do. (I say a J cuz Unknown's real name is Jimbo. I know, I know, it's a stupid name, but what can I do? I didn't choose it.)
Quote:I tried- but since I'm not skilled at that- it sucked. You'd probably make another masterpiece, Ms. Zephyr! What with your great artistic skills and all!
I had a professor that said he liked to draw horses in his pubic hair when he was a teen. No kidding. We all chuckled when he said that, and he made it worse by saying: 'What? You don't?'
Yeah a J isn't that hard at all. But the horse thing is weird. I bet gunter would try a dog now.
Pff...heheheheh......bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well- you won that bet- But I have to wait for it to grow. I'm not that good- so maybe I'll ask my brother to do it for me.
I seriously doubt either of your brothers would do that for you...
Blitzy would! He's not malicious or anything- things like these are "bellow him"- or something like that.