Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
I was about to ask the same thing...cause pube itch gets annoying when you are in a middle of a speech in front of 500+ members of your community and you want to scratch sooooooOOO Bad....its not funny...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heh, embarassing yes- hillarious to other people, yup-
going to have to go with Gunter on that one.
Ah, the joy of watching someone get itchy- it never gets old! lol, unless you do it, then it's just plain embarassing to get caught- unless you find it funny too!
true, unless you have nothing to hide. which is rare to find people like that.
Usually when you're making a speech, you have a podium, right? Stand behinf the podium and scratch away. Or, make a forceful gesture with one hand and slyly scratch yourself with the other.
well, for others it would be kind of hard if they didn't have a podium, and a few cameras pointing at them with a full body filming.
Lol, or standing in front of classroom- thats difficult! You can learn to be a shameless exhibitionist, lol. Then you'd have no problems.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:lol, can someone do that for Ms. Zephyr please? Thanks!

Anyways, when pubes grow back, they get all itchy- do you know anything to get rid of the itch?
*punches Gunter*
OK, since nobody locks my topic and it's drifting anywhere, let's continue this stupidity: Who draws pics in their pubic hair, or writes a loved one's name on it?
I'm going to take you seriously just for the fun of it.

I havent. yet.