Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
granted, though it's out of fuel and requires a speical type of fuel that won't be invented for 5000 years

I wish.... for....a glass of koolaid. properly mixed with no posion
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Granted; but it kinda got spilled on this shirt *hands shirt with purple stain*

I wish for a telescope.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
granted, though the lens is broken.

i wish i could sing this song perfectly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV3wFRy23cY&feature=related
The OCA
Granted; you get to do it once, then your vocal cords shrivel from the excursion.

I wish for a camera... That takes pictures... With decent zoom!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Granted, but the batteries cost 5000 dollars and only last long enough to take one picture at a time.

I wish my guitar had a flamethrower in it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted; but it's an acoustic, so the minute u use it, it catches fire and burns.

I wish for a comfortable to wear shirt... That isn't itchy... That I can successfully wear... That is whole.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
granted, though now you have crabs :P

i wish had... a bag of M&M
The OCA
Granted; one rap star in a bag coming up!

I wish for insecticide... For the "crabs" (btw I did specifically say that it wouldn't be itchy)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Technically the shirt's not itchy, the crabs are.

Granted here's insecticide, but it only works on a rare breed of ant that went extinct hundreds of years ago.

I wish my cat could talk
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted; now insteada making the noise "meow", he says the word "meow".

I wish for an effient colling system that won't kill me, that I can afford, and that isn't impossible.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz