Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire quiz.
Yeah, well, let's see. The mole.... I gotta refresh my memory since this was a nice SNES RPG, so I haven't played it for a while. To be honest the mole didn't show up until a bit late in the game and he plays a rather small part in the game. He can dig holes... and when the party finds him he is a little broken up, psycologically speaking. They had to go into his mind and find all of his emotional aspects to defeat the demon that was in his mind. Though, short and to the point, all of them were right in the town you started in accept for "Courage." Our brave heros have a tough time giving him the courage that he needs, but then all of his aspects, who obviously act like their emotions all give him their one liners then fuse with him. Then he joins you, you defeat the demon, then you all wake up and decides to help you.

I forget if you really needed his help at the time, but his help is needed down the road. So that's the best on how I can describe the mole. I tried to remeber it all and the details that happened while expanding on them. He was basically an underdog character that had the courage to fight with the party.

The game had some good things for itself, but was rather lacking. Every time the next sequal came out there was very little reason to play prior. Except for the fifth. The fifth tried to redifne the series a bit and failed.

Here is probably the best fan site for the game series:

http://www.dragon-tear.net/
YES I BREAK THE CHAIN OF GILLAIMS! I'M OX LMFAO!

I am the smith, Builder! Who're you? Find out
here!

Take the 'Which Breath of Fire I character are
you?' quiz!

Yeah, all of the Gillams and Ninas :?
And a Mogu.
And one Ryu. Which makes me wonder, Why did a being of darkness get the dragon of light?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm... two sided?
Well, I doubt the test has any "dark" character on the list. There fore having similar qualities, but a slightly skewed reasons behind it... or the exact opposite of what I just said could have triggered Ryu. I'm just guessing here.
Yup, could've- or maybe she just fancied something else.
That smake woman, Deis or Blue, was pretty evil. Kinda. Sorta. Not really. Nevermind.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I did think of her as well, but she is just a bit shady. She doesn't always show her true intentions untill she needs to.