Join our server on Discord

changed profile
G.Flamedramon: *stops slashing* Oh... sorry buddy.

*when dusts clears, shows scenery full of blood, remains of buildings and corpses*

G.Flamedramon: I'm not going to clean this... *reverts to Flamedramon*

DMX: *walks away slowly while whistling, both claws on his backhead*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Agunimon: Guess I'll clean it, SLIDE EVOLUTION, BURNINGGREYMON!

Burninggreymon: WILDFIRE TSUNAMI! *reduces the bodies to ash which is blown away* Good. *reverts to human*

Shadow: Now what?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: (looks at Shadowknight) Why do I have to keep thinking shit and it always comes true? Look over the mountains over there.....

lonelygabu: (takes out his sword) Light my sword to heaven's light. THE SOUL GRAVITY BOMB......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Wonders what's going on as he walks by*
lonelygabu: Its Gravitdracomon!!!!...... Gunter.... WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!!!! ....(To Gunter) We have to take care of this guy..... ..... We need more people before going headstrong....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gunter gets up. "Okay, this isn't weird enough for me."

"-OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ARE THOSE DIGIMON!!!? COOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!" *runs towards all the digimon that are present*
Lonelygabu Wrote:We have to take care of this guy..... ..... We need more people before going headstrong....

*Shows up in a cowboy style poncho and hat* I can help ya. I charge 500 now and 500 when I take the sucka down. *Readies a crossbow while background music goes: Wawawawawa wa wa waaaaaa (Not sure how that's done)*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! A CROSSBOW!! CAN YOU SHOOT THIS PAPER OF MY HEAD!? (Wears a papermask)
No prob, *Fires two arrows cutting off the strings that hold the mask to the head*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wooo!! That was so COOL!! Can you shoot this bullseye off my chest?